What Goes Around, Comes Back Around

Hill returned from her mission on Texas and Natasha asked her to meet her in her new apartment.

Hill left her suitcases in her car and entered Natasha's new building.

Hill rang the doorbell and waited, then knocked on the door, because she noticed the bell wasn't working.

Natasha opened the door and Hill was still wearing sunglasses and dressed like an executive.

H: God, Natasha. You look awful.

N: You've been more attractive.

Hill entered the apartment with her arms folded and she was trying to dodge from the many newspapers scattered across the floor.

Natasha was in jeans and with an old white blouse

Natasha was in jeans and with an old white blouse. Totally stained with paint.

H: Natasha, do you need a raise, dear? Why are you painting the apartment, yourself?

N: I was needing to think and when I need to think I have to use my energy.

H: You used to have sex for that.

N: Yeah, but at the moment I can't.

H: So you and Rogers talked about divorce... And?

N: I couldn't ask for it directly. I don't know how but we ended up having sex.

Hill ran her hand across the counter to check the cleanliness of the place.

N: We had sex right there.

Natasha indicated the counter and Hill made a disgusted face and took out a small glass of gel alcohol and applied it to her hands.

H: So you asked him for divorce and then you decided to have sex.

N: I didn't get to really ask, actually he asked if I wanted to.

H: And you?

N: I said I didn't know!

H: Natasha, I love you, but you're so complicated sometimes.

N: I kinda of feel something for James.

H: James? Your son?

N: God, no! Not my son.

H: James Barnes? Bucky? I noticed.

N: We almost kissed. I wanted to kiss him, I wish I'd gone to bed with him, but I couldn't. I couldn't.

H: So you have feelings for Steve.

N: No, not at all, I just feel like I shouldn't hurt him. I think the marriage is holding me back.

Hill checked the clock, she has no problem in showing disinterest in this kind of talk.

N: And there's more...