A Little Black Widow

**Guys, I am back! I'm so sorry I take so many time to post it, I will try to finish at least this fanfic here, but in my portuguese profile on Wattpad (@ daredevilosaPT), this is already finished**

Natasha was staring at Steve and Steve could notice that she was holding back her laughter.

N: I'm sorry, Steve, but ...

Natasha took a deep breath.

N: It's just... it's complicated.

Steve dropped her hand and looked away.

S: I knew you were going to do this!

N: Do what?

Steve got up and slightly pushed Natasha, making her fall backwards on the bed, he took her right hand and just put the ring on her finger. Natasha watched him doing that with a smile on her face, that famous smirk.

Steve lay over Natasha's body and brought his face close to hers, starring into her deep and mortal green eyes.

S: Your answer is yes.

Natasha frowned.

N: No...

S: Yes!

N: You can't oblige me.

Steve raised his eyebrows.

S: Okay, so... do you want me to get the ring back? I'll take back.

Steve lay down on the bed too, by Natasha's side and he grabbed her hand. Steve pretended to pull the ring back.

S: You know... maybe Elisa will say yes in your place instead.

Steve teased her and Natasha's smile immediately faded away, she looked at Steve with hatred and she was gaping because she didn't expect him to joke about it, so she pulled her hand and slapped Steve's hand.

Natasha climbed on top of Steve's body and placed her forearm against Steve's neck to sufocate him, then she leaned closer to his face.

N: Do you want to die today?

Steve was the one smiling ironically now.

N: Are you challeging me, Rogers?

S: You won't kill me and it's great to know that you're jealous of me.

N: Me? I do not!

Natasha forced a nervous laugh.

N: You could only dream about it, Rogers! I'm a Black Widow and let me tell you something... I don't know how to deal with threats of betrayal, I prefer to eliminate the possibilities...

Natasha moved her other hand to Steve's pants and she grabbed his balls, then she craved her nails on it, making Steve groan and bend in pain.

S: Let go!

N: Make me!

Natasha threatened, raising her eyebrow.

Steve grabbed Natasha's waist and turned her over on the bed again, but before he could get on top of her again, Natasha kicked his chest, then she turned a somersault, landing on the floor outside the bed.

Steve quickly sat down on the bed and grabbed her hair to prevent her from escaping, Natasha grabbed his wrist and used it as a support to get up and release the hair from his hand, she threw all the weight of her body on Steve's wrist, which caused him a little pain, but it was not enough to break his wrist.