Was that a dream or a memory?

"Sounds of the engines of cars and motorcycles on distance, followed by the loud sound of an ambulance siren. But the sound is far away. There are voices talking. Talking? No. Not talking, arguing. Yes... They are arguing. The sound of the siren increases more and more, my body jolts so much. Why the fuck are they arguing so much? You're all making me nervous, please stop. I open my eyes and I see lights, I feel my breathing being altered. Why are you shaking me so much? Come on! This pain in my belly. That siren. Am I injured? Why does it hurt so much? You guys are arguing but I need help, please help me. It really hurts. I close my eyes and I feel my hand being hold very tight, I sigh and open my eyes again. Who are you holding my hand? Why is your face erased? Why do you your touch make me calmer? I can handle this pain for you. Who are you? This pain... Can you make it stop? Help me, please help me. Why are they yelling at me like that? Push? They want me to push? I can't! I can't push! It's hurting a lot. I'm so sorry. I can't see anything else, I can only hear people running around me. My hand. He's still holding my hand. Who's crying? Is there a baby crying? Is it a girl? A baby girl? Why is she crying? Why is she crying? Make her stop."

N: Don't let her cry. Don't cry... Don't cry. I'm here...

Natasha moved her head on the pillow, she was having an intense dream.

N: I'M HERE!

Natasha screamed.

S: Nat??? Natasha?

Steve laid his hands on Natasha's shoulders and she abruptly opened her eyes and sat down. Natasha was breathless and sweaty. She tried to catch her breath as Steve sat down and looked at her with extreme concern.

S: Natasha? Are you alright?

Natasha closed her eyes for a few seconds and then nodded.

N: I... It was just... just a dream.

Natasha opened her eyes and looked at Steve, but she stared at him different this time, she seemed confused.

N: It was you.

S: Me?

N: You. You gave me your hand in my dream. I was inside of an ambulance, then I was in the hospital and you were there with me. Holding my hand and there was a baby crying.

S: Do you think it might be a memory of Sarah's birth?

N: I don't know.

S: For what you described it seems like her birth.

Natasha rubbed her forehead and Steve put his arm around her stomach and made her lay down again.

S: Calm down... It was just a dream. Take a rest. I'm here, it's okay.

Natasha looked at Steve and sighed.

Steve lay on his side, turned to Natasha, and he spent the night stroking Natasha's arm, who closed her eyes and tried to sleep again.

Natasha managed to sleep for an hour, but she began to dream again and she had to force herself to wake up again.

Natasha opened her eyes and Steve's eyes sparkled even in the dark, he was looking directly at her and stroking her belly with this anesthetic effect.

S: You can't sleep anymore, huh?

Steve whispered.

Natasha made negative with her head.

S: Do you want me to stop?

Natasha shook her head again, looking at Steve. Steve laid his hand on Natasha's belly and used the other to stroke her forehead.