Final - Part 2

**Thank you all for reading the story**

Every time Natasha comes in with an adventurous spirit at the those sex moments, it's like the first time that she and Steve are having sex.

The way Steve slides his hand around Natasha's waist to her back, ensuring that every inch of his palm touches and proves that that skin belongs to him, is always with great anxiety, it is always done with great desire.

Natasha can feel it, and she could hate Steve's craze for wanting her entirely, but she feels enormous comfort and pleasure in seeing that he still has the same desire and thirst for her.

Natasha stood on tiptoe, her legs shaking as she struggled to keep her mouth against Steve's. Feel the touch of Steve's tongue caressing hers, as if she has something else to offer him, but she doesn't.

Steve offers his soul in every kiss he gives her when they are alone, but Natasha doesn't know how to do the same for him and she doesn't know if she should, since that way, he is always exploring her mouth much more.

It is as if each touch of his tongue is an excerpt of a love song he wrote for her, but each song is finite, but he is a great composer and always has a new one to compose with her lips.

Natasha felt her body being pushed against the wall and then pulled forward, Steve wrapped her waist until he lifted her feet off the floor, he moved his lips away from hers and stuck his mouth on Natasha's neck, sucking hard, until it formed a red mark, which soon changed to purple when he decided not to let go of Natasha's neck.

Natasha was having her intimate parts contracting, especially with Steve placing his thigh between her thighs. Natasha let out a moan with the long hickey, she kissed Steve's face and bit his ear with some force, making Steve grunt and move his lips away from her neck, temporarily.

Natasha sucked the tip of Steve's ear and whispered something in Russian very quietly that Steve didn't need to understand, the effect of that hoarse voice is the same, even though she was whispering something in Mandarin.

Natasha kissed just below Steve's ear and distributed kisses with light suckings on Steve's neck, he bit his lip and hit his hand on the wall, trying to contain the shiver he felt. Steve placedNatasha's body on the floor again and turned her back to him, Natasha put her hands on the wall and looked him over her shoulder, Steve didn't look back because he was focused on the drawing of Natasha's body below.

Steve grabbed the hem of Natasha's dress and held it up a little, seeing Natasha's thong panties, he looked away to try not to tear it off at once. Steve slapped Natasha's buttock hard then pressed his hand against it, her butt seemed to be made to fit his hand, he squeezed it tightly, leaving the five fingers marks on her skin. Natasha let out a little moan and Steve looked her in the eye.

The same fire in their eyes, Steve was not going to be satisfied with so little, he kissed Natasha's lips quickly and bit her bottom lip, pulling him tightly and letting go, he sucked Natasha's swollen lip slowly, as if he were regretting having bitten, but soon he bit again. Natasha pulled her lip and sucked her own lower lip, but soon Steve tried to suck her lip again, Natasha ran her tongue over Steve's lips and he immediately sucked it into his mouth.

Steve finally released Natasha's buttock and slid his fingers down Natasha's panties. As he ran his fingers over Natasha's opening area, Steve could feel that Natasha was very wet in that area and he could feel her body shake as he continued to slide his fingers until he reached her clit.

Steve plucked Natasha's clitoris through her panties and she immediately opened her mouth and lowered her head as she moaned. Steve kissed Natasha's neck and nibbled the length of her neck, Natasha lifted her head and looked at Steve.