Final - part 1

Natasha: Dammit!

Said Natasha while entering the house, followed by Steve. Natasha put Lily on the floor, and Steve did the same with Nick.

Natasha: I am so tired, now I have to go out to dinner.

Steve: We can schedule another day.

Natasha looked at Steve.

Natasha: Really?? Will you try to schedule, with the President of the United States, another day for dinner?

Steve raised his eyebrows and shoulders.

Steve: Why not?

Natasha rolled her eyes.

Natasha: We're going, Steve. Today.

Steve: How are we going there, having the kids? Pregnant Laura can't be with them anymore.

Natasha: The invitation says to take the children.

Steve: Really? So problem solved.

Natasha: Look, super soldier, I'm going to sleep a little bit and you stay with the children.

Steve: Okay, I'll call you in two hours then I rest a bit.

Natasha looked at Steve and walked over to him, she lowered her voice.

Natasha: Rogers... You won't be calling me in two hours, because last night, at the party I spent a lot of my energy with you. Don't you remember?

Steve: Of course I remember.

Natasha smirked, looking at Steve.

Natasha: Since you are more resistent, you won't need to sleep at all, so you will let me sleep as much as I need to be energized enough for later.

Steve frowned and he started to sweat on his forehead.

Steve: Wa-wait... what are you saying?? Aren't we going to the White House?

Natasha: Yes.

Steve: So...? Why you need energize for later??? If we're going to be there we won't be able to... you know.

Natasha laughed and sighed.

Natasha: Oh Steve...

Natasha rolled her eyes and sighed again.

Natasha: You are so naive sometimes.

Natasha grabbed Steve's suit and pulled it down, making him lean over to her. Natasha gave Steve a little peck on the lips and released him, then she went up to her bedroom to sleep.

...

After taking care of lunch, feeding the twins, playing with them and the other kids, Steve made James and Sarah take a nap and he had more trouble to make the twins to nap, because when one is on the lap, the other wants to be too, and then they cried, so after two hours of struggle, he managed to get the babies to sleep. Steve went up and left them in the crib in their room.

Steve went to his room and closed the door, he lay down next to Natasha and hugged her from behind, fitting his face to her neck. Steve kissed and sniffed Natasha's neck, which caused her to moan for being awake.

Steve: Nat, aren't you going to eat anything?

Steve whispered.

Natasha: No...

Steve: But...

Natasha: Sh... hush, Steve... hush.

Natasha turned her face towards Steve and he fit his lips to hers, giving a lot of pecks in her lips in a row. Natasha laid her head on the pillow again and put her arm resting on Steve's.