Memories in the form of Delirium

N: You got to be fucking kidding me. What are you doing here? It was for you to be in the car with Tony and the others!!!

S: The car is far away from here, if something goes wrong, it may not give me time to come to rescue.

N: Rescue?

T: Oh, wait! Dorito is in there? But how come I didn't see him leaving the car?

N: Listen to me... You're going to ruin everything!

S: I don't want you to risk yourself.

C: Cap, I thought we'd already solved this issue.

N: He doesn't trust me!

S: Of course I trust you. I don't trust him.

N: Oh my God, how old do you think I am? You know what? Whatever, I need to go back there, and make my job, so don't do anything stupid.

S: I can say the same for you.

Natasha left the bathroom and returned to the hotel lobby, she walked over to Clint, and as she sat down, he yawned and stood up, announcing that he was going to bed. All part of the staging.

As Clint headed for the elevator, the door opened and Daniel was coming out of the elevator, he stared at Clint and then watched Natasha sitting alone at the table.

Natasha removed her sunglasses and placed them in her bag. Natasha walked to the bar and sat down on the stool. She raised her finger, discreetly, calling the bartender. As the bartender approached her, Daniel, the target, sat beside her.

D: I'd like a Martini, please. Oh I'm sorry, you can write down the request of this beautiful woman before.

Natasha didn't look at Daniel.

N: Vodka. Pure, please.

D: Vodka, huh? It's not a drink for a delicate woman.

N: Leave me alone, I'm with someone.

Daniel looked around.

D: Really? You doesn't seem to be. What kind of man leaves a woman like you alone at the bar?

Natasha smiled almost imperceptibly, just enough to make Daniel notice and believe that he touched her somehow.

D: Are you here as tourist?

N: I came to accompany my husband. Business trip.

Natasha finally made eye contact. The look she threw was enough to catch Daniel's attention for the rest of the night.

D: You must be feeling very bored. Have you ever been to the city? There's a lot of beautiful places here.

N: No, actually, I've only been following my husband around. When he requests.

D: He works on what?

N: With stock exchange. And you, sir...?

D: Williams. Daniel Williams. But call me Daniel.

N: And you, Daniel? Are you here to work too?

D: How do you know that?

N: You've left your security guards further, but I can tell they escort you. So you must be very important.

D: Yes, they are escorting me. Very clever... I like that in a woman, ma'am...?

N: Natalie Rushman.