Barack Obama

Steve showed up late at Natasha's apartment to pick up the kids.

S: Sorry I'm late.

N: They are asleep.

Steve looked at Natasha with guilty and she could tell that, she thought that he must have slept with her and soon after he had slept with her herself.

Natasha tried to remember that it was her who provoked all this, that she helped him to be with another woman so she has no right to be angry.

S: I'm sorry, can I...?

Natasha walked out of the door and Steve came in, he looked at the kinds lying on the couch, he stopped and turned to Natasha.

S: Natasha, I...

N: You don't have to apologize, Steve. For anything.

S: It's just...

N: I know. It's okay, I'm with Matt and you with Elisa...

Natasha shrugged and made it look like she has something solid with Matt, and she has not.

N: We both drank and made a mistake.

Steve was about to say that the night hadn't been in vain, that meant something for him, but when he heard Natasha mention about Matt it was enough to break Steve's heart and make him angry again

Steve took a deep breath and just nodded, he was right to insist on Elisa, Natasha is not coming back to him.

Steve got James on his lap and then Sarah, he is was already used to carry both of them without difficulty.

Steve walked by Natasha and didn't look at her before leaving, when he reached the elevator, Natasha went to the door.

N: I'll pick them up at school tomorrow.

Steve turned and nodded.

Natasha closed the door and felt hungry, she ordered a pizza and while waiting, she was trying to understand why she always says things that she knows it will hurt Steve. If he saw her with Matt yesterday, she didn't have to repeat about being with him. Maybe, deep down, she's sabotaging Steve's relationship with Elisa.

After half an hour when the bell rang, Natasha received the pizza, she paid and ate the pizza almost all of it, then she remembered what she did with Matt.

N: Shit!

Natasha sighed and thought to leavabout going out to see Matt, but she is not in condition for that at the moment, she is still tired of the night with Steve and Matt would not to let her come back or be with her there withou doing something.

Natasha also concluded that she does not have to apologize to Matt, in any relationship she had to apologize for her acts, if somebody is upset with her she just move on to the next person.