Sarah and the longing

Elisa: Hi. How are you?

Natasha had a serious expression on her face, she nodded to Elisa's greeting.

E: Well, I have to work now. See you soon, I hope. Get well.

S: Thank you, Elisa.

Elisa left the room. Natasha still stood at the door and folded her arms, watching Elisa leave.

Steve kept talking to the kids and Natasha approached the package that Elisa had left, she opened and saw several cupcakes with the design of Steve's shield and instead of stars in the center, had white hearts.

Natasha frowned.

N: Who is she?

S: Huh?

N: That girl who was here.

Sarah: It's the waitress.

S: Her name is Elisa, Sarah.

Steve corrected Sarah and looked at Natasha.

N: A waitress and she randomly decided to visit you?

S: Yeah... I didn't even expect it, she was very kind to come here. She said she saw the news about the shot I took and brought these cupcakes. I usually go with like kids to have lunch at her diner.

Sarah: Can I eat?

S: Of course.

N: She's your friend, then?

S: I can't say we're friends. I hardly know her.

N: You never talked about her before.

S: Because there was no reason to.

N: She came to visit you, Steve.

S: Yes... What's wrong with that?

Natasha took a deep breath.

N: Did you ask her to stay at home with you?

Natasha asked with her eyebrow raised.

S: No...

Steve frowned.

S: Why would I ask her that? I said I don't even know her.

N: Well, you should.

Steve looked at Natasha, completely confused. He is too slow to notice signs of jealousy and anger. Well, Natasha's anger he noticed, but he doesn't understand why she is angry.

N: She likes you.

J: I don't like her

S: What? She doesn't like me? No, no... And James, what do you mean you don't like her? You don't even know her right.

J: But I don't like her.

Sarah: I like her. She's nice, she looks like a Barbie, and she always gives me lots of fries for me.

Sarah said with her mouth full of cupcake.

S: James, this is very bad thing to say.

Natasha walked to the door.

S: Are you leaving?

N: No.

Steve stared at her, not understanding why she was so far from them. If by the phone yesterday she seemed to be closer to him, it must have been just a wrong impression.