Pre Obama's Mission

N: Like what?

H: Hungry all the time, and you're feeling hungrier than you used to be when you were...

Natasha frowned, confused.

N: What? I was what?????

H: Pregnant.

Natasha grinned, then laughed, she leaned her head against the seat, and laughed even more, but gradually she stopped, because Hill was not laughing.

Natasha looked serious and looked Hill in the eyes. Hill didn't have to repeat what Natasha asked in her mind. Hill just nodded and noticed the seriousness on Natasha's face.

H: I'll be here.

Natasha sighed and looked at the hospital, it took minutes before she opened the car door. Natasha left the car, she took a step, and stopped. She turned to look at Hill.

N: I can't do it.

H: It's the only way to know.

N: I don't want to know, I don't want to be pregnant!

H: You can face this now or later, but at some point, you will have to know if you are or not.

Natasha took a deep breath and went to the hospital, she went up to the third floor and waited for Cho, who appeared a few minutes later to call her inside the room.

Cho: So... What are we feeling today? Something in the head? Any pain?

Natasha shook her head.

N: Hill thinks... I should do a checkup.

Cho: Yeah, I asked you to come so many times, why now? What made you change your mind? Feeling something different?

Natasha was super serious, she shook her head.

Cho: Well, I'm going to schedule your exams for another day then, Hill told me it was urgent, but if you're not feeling anything... Just go to my rsecretary and schedule these exams, once ready, you'll call me. All right?

Cho wrote the exams on paper and handed it to Natasha, who seemed to be in a state of lethargy.

When Cho turned to leave, Natasha called for her again.

N: Doctor?

Cho stopped and looked at Natasha.

N: Let's just say that I'm... I mean... Hill thinks I'm pregnant... What are the chances of this being true?

Cho looked at Natasha and understood her nervousness, it was the same thing with James and Sarah.

Cho: Well if you have an active sex life, there is a 50% chance. Weren't you taking contraceptives?

N: Yes! Yes!

Natasha breathed a sigh of relief and smiled to herself. How could she forget that she was on the pill? It is impossible that she is pregnant.

N: Sorry for the scare, I had forgotten.

Cho: Natasha, there is still a possibility.

N: Huh?

Cho: Contraceptives fail. And when you got pregnant with James, you were on pill, right?

N: I don't know, I don't remember! How is that possible???

Cho: Honestly I don't think the pill failed, I think Steve's serum was able to break the effect of the pill on your body.

What the fuck??? Natasha thought.