#1

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Your Pov
I opened my eyes softly. The room was dusty, it was hard to breathe...and the window. I don't have one. My bed was old and torn from some if the corners and the bed springs would mess with me everytime I laid on it. The fresh air of cooked breakfast made my mouth water. I stood up and walked down stairs. Each step would creek like a squeaky door. I saw my parents eat. I walked past them and headed outside. I went out to the field fixing the fence around the barn. I'm starving. All I can do is just work until I earned my food. This is how it is everyday. This is my life. It wont change. I cant run. Thiers no were to run too. It's a cruel world out their. But they say I'm lucky enough to be here...I cant say I like it, but this is all I have. I'm thankful for that.

The sun shined brightly. Everyone smiled happily enjoying their time. Nora happily chomped down on Pancakes. Ruby smiled eating her breakfast but was playing with it as well. Blake was reading a new novel that had been recently published. Weiss was trying to get Ruby's attention trying to scold her for playing with food. Ren ate properly as she smiled satisfied and cleaned up. Yang yawned a bit bored as she finished breakfast. Pyrrha smiled as she studied a bit and hummed a toon. Jauna yawned cutely as she rubbed her eyes tired from studying and rested her head. "Today seems pretty slow, we should do something to lighten the mood guys!" Ruby said playing with her food still. Weiss was a bit in thought. "We should have a study session!" she smiled happily. "Boring!" Yang said yawning as Weiss rolled her eyes. Glynda walked over as she saw the teens talking. "Team RWBY, professor Ozina would like to see you." she said walking away. Team RWBY looked at each other as they soon left to the headmasters office.

Ozina took a sip from her mug and smiled happily from the taste of her coffee as she looked over at Team RWBY. "So, will you do it?" she asked as Ruby nodded happily accepting the job. Ozina smiled and leaned back in her chair seeing this. Team RWBY left as they went on a Jam-Run. "So jam? That's it?" Weiss asked grabbing a jar as they were in the forrest. "Yup!" Ruby happily said and filled her first Jar up. "Its better than doing nothing at Beacon." Blake said grabbing other Jars and filling them up. "True, but then again maybe we can do something more fun?" Yang asked and smirked. "Like what exactly?" Weiss asked. Yang smirked grabbing a Jar of Jam. "I saw a house close to were we landed. Lets say we're Jam farmers and give them some Jam!" Yang said and smiled. Ruby smiled. "I'm up for meeting new people!" Ruby happily said. Blake shrugged. "Sure why not." she said. They all looked at Weiss as she sighed. "Fine.." she said. Yang smiled and dragged them along.

The sun shined brightly over the house. (Y/n) pulled the steel plow over the dirt as he panted heavily. His body ached as his stomach growled in pain. His vision became blurry as he fell over into the ground. He opened his eyes having some shade on his face as he saw a girl that was pure white. "Is it..time?" he asked and panted closing his eyes once more.

Yang happily smiled as they walked over seeing a nice old house. The girls walked over and knocked on the door. Weiss looked around seeing the farm and smiled a bit. "Hello! We're Jam farmers and we we're in the neighborhood and decided to give you a few samples." Yang smiled happily. Weiss looked around and saw a boy fall to his knees as she ran over. She moved him over and held his cheek trying to wake him up. She heard him mumble something as she panicked. "Guys! I need help!" the three girls saw this and ran over fast. The man saw this and sighed. "Let him be, he's fine. He's gone through worst. Come on get up, you still got lost of work to do. You wanna eat dont you? Get to work." he said. Yang tapped his shoulder as he turned around only to have Jam thrown onto his face as she sucker punched him hard as he flew through his window and coughed. "Hospital Now!" Blake said. Yang carried him as they ran back to the Air ship fast.

Ozina walked into the hospital. She looked around and took the elevator to the third floor. She walked the hall and saw Team RWBY sitting on chairs near a room or walking back and forth scared. "Girls." Ozina said as they noticed her and walked over a bit worried. "I'm proud of you, you helped someone in need. And now that person is getting the care they need and deserve." Ozina said with a soft smile. The girls smiled softly and nodded. "I hope he'll be okay." Ruby said worried. "You can see him tomorrow. For now the boy needs his rest. Come along girls." Ozina said. They followed their head master and thought of the boy hoping he would be okay and safe.

A male walked through the Forrest and yawned. He looked out and smiled seeing Remnant as he stood on the edge of a cliff. He smirked jumping down and began to run down the Rocky side of the mountain at tremendous speed.

The next day. The sun rose up softly. (Y/n) woke and felt the cool air blow from the air con as he covered up with the blanket he had. He sat up and saw a plate of food next to his bed. He hesitated but reached out and began to eat slowly and savored his food happily. He teared up a bit and wiped his tears. He looked around and heard a small knock. He panicked and closed the food tray and laid in bed pretending to sleep. Ruby walked in with her team. She walked over seeing the boy asleep. She had her hand on his forehead and smiled a bit. "They said he was awake." Ruby said looking back at her team. "Guess we'll just have to leave!" Yang smirked pulling away and walked in place as she opened the door and closed it. He got up seeing that he had been tricked. The girls giggled a bit as he blushed looking away. "Hi, I'm Ruby rose." Ruby said having her hand out and smiled happily.

To Be Continued...

(Hope you enjoyed this first chapter. And I hope you enjoyed and will continue to read. Please vote, follow, and tell your friends!^^)