Not Fine (DARC)

Trigger Warning : Mentions of suicide, suicidal tendencies, suicide preparations, and a possible suicide/suicide attempt. Reader digression strongly advised.

Ryan hid in a tree until he was sure Mark was gone before he doubled-back to the skatepark.

Once he was there, he took his board from his bag and used it to gain enough momentum to reach the ropes hanging from the ceiling.

He grabbed one, pulling it down as he fell and hanging on as it dangled him from the ceiling. It was two a.m.

He swung his legs back and forth in an effort to get the rope to propel him closer to the ramp. And closer, and closer, and closer.

Until finally he reached it with his toes, and pulled himself onto it, hands still wrapped firmly around the rope.

He pulled off his bag with one hand, holding it against his body as he dug through it. He'd only have one chance at this.

And one chance was all he'd need.

He took a final look around, solidifying his resolve.

He took the rope, making a loop around his neck and tying it. He tugged on it, to check its security, chocking himself slightly in the process.

He coughed, rubbing his throat and wondering wow, I'm really about to do this, should I actually do this? I-

But no. He would do it. He had to do it. It's for the greater good.

Besides, no one would miss him anyways.

His family... They weren't even his real family, they'd be better off with him gone.

His friends... They'd move on. They always do. They'd find new friends and be okay. He didn't really matter that much to them, anyways.

Leo... Well, Leo could always find a new pilot. Who knows, maybe his birth parents had another kid.

Besides, Harper... Harper is gone. There shouldn't be any more monster now so maybe they don't even need the Mech.

As for his birth parents... For all he knew, they were dead. He was just joining them.

He shook his head. He had to act now.

And with a final thought of love towards everyone but himself he stepped off the ramp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whelp, that's the end of that arc.

I'm kidding! I'm kidding! Geez, sorry. The next few chapters will probably be short like this one, so sorry in advance, but once this arc is really over (which it isn't, I repeat is not right now) they should go back to their normal length. Also, please know you can always talk to me. I make bad puns.

Well, until next time! Live life and love PINEAPPLES!!!