Strangulation and Suffication (DARC)

Trigger Warning: Mentions of suicide, suicidal tendencies, suicide preparations, and a possible suicide/suicide attempt. Reader digression strongly advised.

"No, I can't find him at all. Are you sure you can't trace him?"

"I'm trying, but it's like he put up a firewall. It'll take time," Harris explained patiently.

"Time Ryan doesn't have," Mark emphasized, trying to get his point across.

Harris sighed, rubbing his forehead, "I'm sending Spyder to help you look... Well fine him, Mark."

"I know." But it may be too late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryan regretted his decision immediately.

He changed his mind.

He didn't want to die.

But it was too late.

He was dying, dying, dying-

The word sounded foreign in his head. He couldn't die. It couldn't end like this, taken by his own hand.

No, he wouldn't let it.

He grasped at his neck, trying to pry the rope away and let him breathe, I can't breathe I can't-

But he had made his choice. He had signed his death warrant.

And now he'd have to pay the price.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark wasn't sure who or if they'd find Ryan. He was giving up hope that they'd find him alive, find him at all when he had a gut-clenching feeling that something was wrong. So wrong, very wrong, bad wrong, Ryan.

He pivoted on his heel and sprinted back into the park, one destination in mind : The Skatepark.

And he found him. His baby brother, the one his mother brought home, swaddled in a blanket with a pinched face and wavering frown, now was hanging by his neck, fighting feebly with the rope that held him in a loosing battle.

"Ryan!" He screamed, running over and standing helplessly below where his baby brother was dangling.

Ryan's struggling grew weaker by the second, his lips already tinted blue but Mark spared no time wondering how long his brother had been up there, instead he looked around the room, spotting a step-ladder hanging on the wall. He made quick work of getting it off the wall and over to Ryan.

It didn't reach Ryan, but it was high enough that Mark could climb it and hold Ryan up.

They stood there in silence for a moment, Mark panting and hugging his little brother's legs to his chest as he kept him upright.

That's when Mark realized that Ryan wasn't upright, he was slumped forward against the rope, pushing it farther into his neck and prohibiting him from getting air.

Mark cursed, carefully moving his one hand so he could fidget with the knot. It wasn't coming loose. He cursed.

"Mark!" A familiar voice yelled.

Mark craned his neck in an attempt to see who it was without releasing Ryan, he let out a breath of relief, "Salami, thank gosh its you!"

"Normally I'd shout 'Hey!' and be offended but right now I'm more focused on saving private Ryan here, so you get a freebie."  Spyder shouted to him as he circled the ladder.

"Call Harris!" Mark ordered, and Spyder complied after pulling a switchblade out of his pocket.

"Woah... Why do you have that?" Mark asked, surprised.

"To do the Macarena, why else? It's to cut Ryan down!" Spyder said, tossing the blade to Mark, which he caught.

"Leave the sarcasm to Harris," Mark said as he began sawing the rope, "He does it better."

Spyder rolled his eyes, phone up to his ear as spoke with Harris, who said he'd be over ASAP.

"He's coming," Spyder cupped his hands and yelled up to Mark.

Mark winced, "Why are you yelling?"

"I don't know!" Spyder yelled, hands still cupped.

"Shut up and help me cut this rope."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if they're OOC, they're worried and stressed and most likely running on three hours of sleep so yeah... Wow this is rushed.

Either way, thanks for living and live life and love PINEAPPLES!!!