Anoxia (DARC)

Trigger Warning: Mentions of suicide, suicidal tendencies, suicide preparations, and a possible suicide/suicide attempt. Reader digression strongly advised.

As Ryan's coordination gradually grew more and more sluggish, Harris' will grew as well.

Soon enough, he forced the device into Ryan's mouth and ordered him to inhale as he pressed the release.

Ryan's hands, which were wrapped around one of Harris' arms, were looking worryingly blue in the faint light Spyder's phone provided.

His hands suddenly went lax as he fell unconscious.

"Ryan!" Spyder yelped, causing Mark to jump and jerk the steering wheel, causing the car to almost swerve into the road.

"Shatner! What do you think you're doing? Do you want us to be in a car accident?" Mark all but yelled.

Ryan had only regained consciousness for a moment before he leaned over the side of the seat and vomited. A painful sound coming from his bruised throat.

Harris pulled him back into the seat and checked his pupils, whispering to himself, "They're dilated," Before barking, "Hurry up! We're running out o-"

And with that, the colors surrounding Ryan seemed to swirl as he fell into unconsciousness again.

His breathing picked up, a wheezing sound escaping his open mouth as he moaned. Harris shoved the mask back onto Ryan's face, clumsily fastening it with shaking hands.

As Harris pulled back, he noted the way Ryan's body shook, convulsing.

"Oh s-" Harris began as Ryan's tremors gradually got worse.

"Sh-should we try to wake him?" Spyder asked meekly, something completely against his nature.

Harris shook his head 'no', "Best if we let him sleep through this part." He winced in sympathy, "It must hurt."

"What's going on back there?" Mark, who's eyes were glued to the road, asked.

"Uh..." Harris' eyes widened, "Nothing...?"

"Nothing?" Mark repeated doubtfully.

"Yeah, uh, nothing." Harris said, eyes fixed on the seizing form of Ryan.

Spyder leaned in to whisper to Harris, "What if he isn't asleep."

Harris gestured to Ryan as he twitched, he forgot to keep his cool and full on yelled, "He isn't dead okay! He's moving!"

"What do you mean 'moving'?" Mark asked, looking in the rear view mirror.

"Nothing," Harris and Spyder said quickly.

"Leo," Mark began, voice eerily calm, "What's happening to my brother?"

Leo looked into the seat behind him, eyes widening at the sight of Ryan. He turned back around, "Oh, nothing." He lied.

"That's it, old fashion time," Mark spoke to himself as he landed the car and began driving on a backroad.

He was quick to pull over and turn around in the car.

"Get him on the ground!" Harris ordered now that they were stopped.

"Wh- this isn't nothing," Mark stated as he watched his younger brother being placed on the ground.

"Give him some room," Harris ordered before, contrary to what he said, he moved towards Ryan and took off his hoodie to create a make-shift pillow for Ryan's neck.

He then proceeded to take off Ryan's shoes and socks before loosening his pants as well.

Harris began talking to himself as he worked, "When someone is having a seizure it's important to loosen any tight clothing they're wearing and remove shoes and socks along with hats, belts, and any neckwear."

Ryan's seizing finally began to die down three excruciating minutes later.

"Get him back in the car. He needs the hospital. Now."

"Uh, guys," Spyder said, slapping Mark's chest with the back of his hand to gain his attention, "I don't think Ryan's breathing."

"Sh-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So vomiting isn't one of the specified symptoms but I'm pretty sure if I was going through that and I wanted to throw up that I'd throw up.

Also the things to do during a seizure I'm just going off first-aid memory so yeah... Sorry. You may have to actually research that one.

Other than that, thanks for reading and don't forget to live life and love PINEAPPLES!!!