Suicidal (PTSD Arc)

Trigger warning : Depressed thoughts and actions, suicidal tendencies and actions, mentions of PTSD and other mental illnesses, etc.

WARNING, I MEAN IT. THIS IS SERIOUS AND I DON'T WANT TO TRIGGER ANYONE SO PLEASE DON'T READ AND CALL A HELP HOTLINE IF YOU ARE HAVING SUICIDAL OR SELF-INJURY RELATED THOUGHTS. HECK, EVEN IF YOU JUST FEEL LIKE YOU MIGHT NEED HELP, CALL THE HOTLINE! STAY SAFE.

 HECK, EVEN IF YOU JUST FEEL LIKE YOU MIGHT NEED HELP, CALL THE HOTLINE! STAY SAFE

You have been warned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Sunday, and they still hadn't found Ryan.

They had looked everywhere.Twice.

Still nothing. Heck, they even gave in and call the police once they were able to file a missing persons report.

Nothing. Nothing they could do but wait and watch for Ryan.

So that's what they did. No, not the first option, the second. And watch they did. They watched the news stations, the police scanners, and everything they could hack (which was a lot) from the Mech in order to find Ryan.

That's why it was a shock to them to have Ryan enter the Mech at the first sign of a monster.

The battle was a brief one, with no quips and no 'Mech-executes' to be heard, the team was focused and dealt with the monster without any outward signs of enjoyment.

Once the battle was won, Ryan got up from his kneeling position, offered his team a curt nod, and began to walk out of the Mech.

There was chaos in an instant. Mark jumped down while Spyder and Harris jumped up, all rushing to stop Ryan from leaving.

Ryan sighed, looking up, "Any chance you'll let me go."

"None."

"Nope."

"Not at all."

He groaned, slouching in defeat and not even bothering to struggle as the other boys led him down to the living room. A fact which bothered and worried the others more so.

Ryan looked at the three expectantly from his spot on the couch, not unlike his position all those chapters- er, days ago.

But none of the mattered now. What mattered now was Ryan, or, furthermore, where he'd been.

"Ryan," Mark started out, voice dangerous and slow.

"Yeah," Ryan said, his bagged eyes downcast.

"Where were you?" Mark asked.

"Around," Ryan stated simply.

"Care to clarify?" Mark tried again.