"Joy" Ride (DARC)

Trigger Warning: Mentions of suicide, suicidal tendencies, suicide preparations, and a possible suicide/suicide attempt. Reader digression strongly advised.

"We don't have time for this, Harris, Salamander, get Ryan and get him in the car. Harris, start doing CPR immediately. Mark, you're driving," Leo finished giving orders to find the others staring dumbly at him, he sighed, "Well go already!"

And that's all they needed to move Ryan to the car where Harris began doing CPR - again - Mark driving - again - Spyder freaking out - again - and Leo wanting a grilled cheese, you guessed it - again.

Somewhere along the ride the car hit a bump which sent the three in the back flying and shocking Ryan into breathing.

"Dang son, never thought I'd thank someone for terrible driving!" Harris exclaimed.

"Hey, who are you calling a terrible driver?" Mark asked, staring into the rear view mirror, and muttering, "Freshmen."

Ryan looked around the car, clearly dazed.

He tried to lift his hand to his head only to miss and hit Spyder in the face.

Spyder yelped an, "Ow!" As he held his nose and moved out of range of Ryan's hands, "What did you do that for?"

Harris observed Ryan, who was looking around fearfully, before he spoke to Ryan, "He's delusional, idiot. He can't hear us, much less see us. And I highly doubt he has control after that seizure."

"Geez, sorry for asking," Spyder said nasally, nursing his nose.

Ryan groaned, rolling so he was facing the seat and swiping at Harris when he tried to re-apply the mask.

"You okay, Rye-guy?" Mark asked, eyes flashing to the mirror and back again.

Wheezing was his response.

"Mark..." Harris warned, panic working its way into his voice.

Mark stepped on the gas, speeding along the back roads, "We're almost there. Okay, we're almost-"

Everything seemed to slow down as Leo suddenly jerked the wheel to the left and out of the path of one car, into the path of another.

Ryan shot up in his seat, using his powers quickly to shut down the car before it collided only to fall back into the pile of vomit on the floor.

"Ry-" And another car sped around the bed, tail ending them and sending everyone flying.

Mark and Leo's seat belts caught them, but Harris, Spyder, and Ryan... They weren't so lucky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took a solid twenty minutes for the ambulance to show up, and by that point Mark had regained consciousness along with Leo, who had never lost it, and they began by calling the paramedics and assessing the damage done to the other boys.

Harris had flipped over the seat and fell through the windshield, landing on the space between the hood of Mark's car and the next. That all resulted in a plethora of scratches ranging from paper cut to needing stitched. The bloodloss caused him to pass out, that, or it was the shock. Probably the later.

Spyder hit the seat and fell back, hitting his head and being knocked unconscious with a concussion and a broken arm. He, too, was littered with cuts.

Ryan, who was already on the ground, slid forward sharply without much else happening to him besides being peppered with glass.

Still, Mark made sure the first person they treated was Ryan.

And by the way they were talking, it wasn't good.

Not good at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading, even though it's short. And be sure to live life and love PINEAPPLES!!!