Zwei

Rosier

Gehenna returned back to its normal routine. Mephistopheles, that demon got promoted into Lucifer's general and Astaroth got his tongue cut out.

Those who revolted against him were being confined and tortured for five months straight.

Even Lucifer changed, he became very temperamental and much agressive.

I almost feel bad for Lilith, she became Lucifer's little stress ball. Every frustration he had, he will take it all on her.

But most of us were very pleased to see her suffer. We will not be called demons if we're not happy to see someone suffering and bleeding.

Yet, whenever I think how Lucifer reclaim his throne again makes me feel proud of myself.

I am never loyal to Astaroth, and I treat Lucifer as my father too just like Ose. My loyalty lies before him.

I was a Virtue before the fall, but Lucifer's perception about the humans is the reason why I joined him.

Just like Merav, I serve as the double agent while the majority of Hell is revolting against Lucifer.

Slowly and carefully, I gather the demons who are still loyal to Lucifer and convince them to join me. But the goal is we must earn Astaroth's favor to prevent him from suspecting us.

And we succeeded, yet everything of this wouldn't materialize if not because of Mephisto's help and his daughter too.

I feel remorseful for hurting Lucifer while he is wounded when he came back. I apologize to him and gain his trust again, I never betrayed him. I only did that to show that I am loyal to Astaroth.

But honestly, I didn't put too much force when he asked me to drag Lucifer's unconscious body in front of the horde.

Lucifer is lucky that I am the one who did that to him, if it is Belphegor or Mammon they would surely hurt him for real.

Yet not longer, I learned the reason why and everytime someone brought it up he will ask Dumah to beat the shit out of that demon.

"Where have you been, Rosier?" Dumah ask.

I grin "I went on Earth and I have a news for Lucifer, where is he?" I ask enthusiastically.

Dumah pulls me on the side "He is in his room, confining his self again. It seems that he doesn't want to be disturbed."

I frown "Since when?" I have been on earth for two weeks in human time and I found a very good news for him to get his revenge.

I also saw my sister Rosa with Lucifer's son who became an archangel, Raziel. I only learned his name because of Rosa, it seems that they are playing in the garden and she called him by that name.

I didn't make a move on them because Lucifer is the only one who has the right to hurt his own child or worse we should kidnap it to bring his mother into her knees.

Or we should really kill it to bring the kid's body to his mother and other archangels as a gift.

Dumah arch an eyebrow "It's been four days since he is not functioning like he used to before."

I purse my lips "Maybe the news that I have will make him ecstatic." I was about to walk past by Dumah when he grabbed me by my arm.

"Let me go at this instant, Dumah." I hiss. But Dumah just smirked at me and pressed me against the wall.

"You do really look like a girl huh." my eyes widened and a unfamiliar heat rushed on my cheeks.

I yanked my arm away and glared at him "You are such a perv, Dumah."

We demons doesn't care about morality anymore, we fuck who we like to fuck. Even with the same gender.

He grabbed me by the jaw and lift my head to face him, what's with him and grabbing?

"Remember who own you, Rosier. You are mine, and whatever activities you have. You should also report it to me, got it?"

"What was that, Dumah?" Dumah remove his hand from my jaw as we heard Lucifer's voice.

I turn around to face Lucifer and bow at him, while my back is on Dumah.

"Rosier has a news for you, my Lord." I let my head down and my eyes trained on the floor.

"What is it, Rosier?" I fell on my one knee in front of him.

"I saw your son, my lord." I stated.

Lucifer chuckle "Nonsense, I don't have any son."

"It is your son from that vampire queen and it seems that she kept it from you." I lift my head to see what his reaction.

There is anger and confusion clouding his mischievous golden eyes.

"Do you have an idea what's his name?" he ask.

"It is Raziel, my lord." I answer.

"Raziel.. Secrets of God." he murmur "So he is an archangel?"

I nod "Yes, he is an archangel. I noticed he grew up so fast than the normal angels."

"Because he is a half breed, and top of it he is also a son of a pureblood." more likely he is talking to himself.

"Your orders, my lord?" I know that after I brought the news there will be a follow up action.

A sadistic smile graced his lips as he rise up from his throne.

"Get the fledgeling and bring him here. I want him alive."
---

A/N: A ship again x'D and I'll use German numbers in every chapter. :)