Zwanzig

Raziel

I see how Hadraniel is pacing back and fort right in front of me.

I wonder what makes him so anxious that even his wings are twitching in nervousness.

"Uhm Hadraniel.. Can you please calm down and take a seat?" I said as I massage my temples.

Thank goodness and he listened to me.

He sighed.

"Raziel.. Did you lost something?" He asked, with full of seriousness.

I frowned. The only thing I lost is the Book. My Book.

Wait.

I slammed my hand on the table and stand up "Did you by any chance saw a silver book---"

"----with a mark of crescent moon and a chalice in the middle?"

I nodded eagerly, my excitement died when he spread his wings and the book appeared right in front of me but when I was about to touch it, I got electricuted.

I stare at my finger that's been electricuted, there is still a red splotch in the middle but the tissues are starting to mend the small burnt.

I sighed "I screwed up, I think some of the Mysteries are already missing that's why the Book is rejecting me."

Hadraniel frowned "What Mysteries? What is this Book?"

I shake my head "I can't tell you, but, to make it short, that Book holds the secrets of Universe and Mysteries of Creation." I took a deep breath "Only I can open it, I am not allowed to show it to everybody else."

"But why the Book went with me?" He asked.

Yeah. He is right, that's strange, mostly the Book knows who is the Master but that thing went with Hadraniel and now it is clinging on him like the Book is glued to his wings.

Wait a second.

I stare at Hadraniel for a moment, if the Book is easily made an attachment on him, then perhaps the missing Mysteries too?

But how can I return those in the Book?

Ugh. I'm getting crazy thinking about this.
---

Aristelle

"The demons got the Book of Solomon, my lady." Vox said to me.

I rest my cheek on my knuckles and think for a moment if I should tell Raziel about it.

The main reason how I easily found him is because of that mysterious light that guide me into the Gates of Gehenna.

But this time, should I help him again? I know I shouldn't meddle in their problems because they are strong enough to solve that.

However, it seems things are not in their favor and now the other Book is in Lucifer's hands.

"Karna, do you think I should help them again?" I asked my right hand man, who is standing beside me.

"Do what you think is right and just, my lady. We are always here to support you." He answered.

That's a safe response. He got a point though, maybe I should talk to Ira about what I learned and let them found a solution in this problem.

I stand up and willed myself to teleport.
---

Lucifer

I frowned at the red book that is in Hecate's arms. The witch is grinning from ear to ear which is very unsettling.

"What's that Hecate?" I asked, still eyeing the book.

"The Book of Solomon, my King." She almost giggled but I know she is holding back herself from doing so.

"And? I thought it was clear enough that I need the Book of Raziel not Solomon or whatever is that." I said, sternly.

The witch's grin dropped and she almost want to cower away in fear, but she stood her ground and bravely stare back at my face.

"This Book holds the secrets of summoning the 72 lesser key demons that can help us against the angels." She licked her black lips "So meanwhile I am searching for the Book of Raziel, I think this is a better replacement, my King."

Hmmm, she got a point there, while searching for that stupid Book, I can use the 72 demons for distraction against the angels.

I grinned widely "Perfect, Hecate. We could use them against my brothers, now, give me that Book."

The witch immediately comply my command without a second thought.

She hand me the Book and I can already feel some strange power sleeping within.

My grin grew wider.

This is it.

Michael, you'll gonna be on your knees and begging for my mercy.

Soon.
---