Sieben

4 weeks after..

Ira

"So what's the progress?" I asked Adriel while Raziel is sitting on my lap.

I have been visitting Raziel here in Heaven when I am not busy in managing the kingdom.

Adriel's serious reaction is what makes me nervous, I know something isn't right.

"He still hasn't even utter a single word since from the day you rescued him." I couldn't help but to sigh.

Raziel is an archangel and vampire healers cannot help him.

"Is there any other way we can do to make him speak again?" I tighten my arms around Raziel's small body, but not enough to make him suffocated.

"I think you should keep on talking to him until he can finally speak without feeling any fear."

I nod "Thank you, I'll take that in mind." I said while leaving the crypth with Raziel in my arms.

He still clings to me like I will gonna drop him and his eyes the same as mine still wide in fear.

"It's okay, baby. I won't leave you, mommy will be here." I said softly as I kisses him on the forehead.

A small whimper came from him and he lean his head against my chest.

From the distance, I saw Raphael and Nuriel walking towards us.

I hum as I pat his back softly, while walking towards them.

"How is he?" Raphael asked.

I shake my head and I sigh sadly "Not good. There's no sign of progress in him."

I glanced at Nuriel who is playing Raziel's little hand and cooing at him.

But Raziel just stare at him with a blank look and hid his face on my shoulder.

Nuriel smiles a little bit "It's true. There is no progress at all."

I nod sadly "He still doesn't want to speak at all."

Raphael stretches his arms and I handed Raziel to him. I hid my trembling hands behind me, I do not want them to know that I am shaking in lividness.

I need to conceal and I shouldn't lose control here. Before my temper reached the peak of its limit, I should go back to my kingdom.

"Raphael, I need to leave Raziel to you again. I have some things to do in my kingdom." I looked at him straight in the eye to prove that I am "not" actually lying.

It is a white lie though.

But it seems that my lover doesn't believe me, he archs an eyebrow before giving the sleeping Raziel to Nuriel.

"We need to talk about this, Ira." he said, pulling me behind him.

I yanked my hand from him and shake my head, defiantly "No. Leave me alone. I need to fix this mess, I need to---"

"You need what? Speak to Lucifer and leave your son alone here when he needs you?" I was taken aback to how his expression became so dark.

I shrunk from his brooding stare, right now, I am not Ira the Queen in his eyes. But Ira the girl who is helpless and hopeless standing right before him.

I look away, trying to avoid his hard gaze.

I murmur "I-I gotta go." I tried to walk past him but he grab my arm not enough to hurt me but to stop me in my tracks.

Even though I am a vampire with a strength of a hundred men, I couldn't pull my arm away from him.

He is too strong for me "Let go, Raphael. Please. Let me go."

He hardened his jaw "No. You are not going anywhere but here."

I glare at him "What if I insist?"

He sighs "Then I got no choice but to do this." I was surprised when he crouched down and pick me up like a sack of potato.

"Raphael! Put me down! I am not a little kid! Put me down!" I squirm against him but his arm around my waist is too tight, I cannot even move a muscle.

I heard Nuriel's chuckle from the distance before taking off ahead of us.

"No. I won't put you down and we will talk about this." I stopped squirming and let him bring me to his house.
----

Unknown's POV

After being throwned through the window of the castle, being stabbed multiple times by your sister and suffer in the hands of your enemies is what makes me keep alive till now.

I may not be able to reach where my sister is at this moment, but my resources says that she has a son.

The question is, who is the father?

I've known Ira for my entire life, well, except when she tried to kill me and kicked me out of the castle, I've got no idea what she's up to but she is still my little sister.

I promised myself that I would never make the same mistake of letting somebody else manipulate me again to hurt her.

I'll be a big brother to her and protect her till my last breathe to gain her trust again.

It's no easy task, she is not that trustful and she grew claws and fangs already to kill without any single thought.

"Should we look and ask where is aunt Ira?" I glance at my daughter and smiles at her.

"I think we should remain low profile, who knows if her knights are still hostile against me. Especially Claudius, old grudges runs deep like a river." I said, sliding the hood of my cloak on my head.

She nods "I understand, we must stay away from here then."

"But we should keep an eye what's happening. It seems the whole castle is vigilant." I murmured "I wonder what happened here."

I heard her sigh "I think the demons are pestering her or something. We gotta need to gather some informations before we jumped into the middle of the chaos."

I turn my back to the castle "Let's go meet my friends first, I think we need their help at some point in the future."

My daughter nod in agreement before disappearing into thin air.

I pull the cloak around my body and took one last glance to the castle before following her.
----

A/N: Took months for me to update Desiderium but I'll try to update this as much as possible.