Epilogue: Executioner

I saw how very determined he is to find out who is the traitor among the ranks.

Tough luck for him if he caught me, but I can easily turn the tables to cover up myself.

I cannot let Ira find out that I am betraying her, she might be small and delicate looking but she is a cold blooded murderer.

I couldn't afford to be killed by a psycho evil bitch.

It is night time and I just waited for everybody to go to sleep.

That's when I open the window of my bedroom to jump out and head straight into the heart of the woods where the gates of Gehenna awaits.

I pull the cloak around my body and avoid the roving guards in the perimeters.

Eversince that Rouche died, everybody in the palace stayed alert.

Good thing he is gone, he almost find out my schemes and my constant rendezvous with the demons.

Along with Aliro, that nosy little piece of trash.

My body stiffened and I am stopped to my tracks when somebody tap me on my shoulder.

"Who are you? Show your face, intruder." Shit. This is Aris. He shouldn't see my face.

I secretly pull out a dagger from my belt and in one swift move, he met the blade of my dagger in his throat.

I covered his mouth to stop him from screaming and his eyes widened in surprise.

Who wouldn't?

"Ssshh.. This will be quick and one minute later, you will be in ashes." I drag his squirming form at the back of a rose bush and that's where I decapitate him.

His head rolled away while his body is slowly turning into ashes, this is the best thing about vampiric deaths.

Once we die, there will be no trace of our remains.

I didn't bother to hide his clothes, I will let them be. For them to find out that one of Ira's knight are found dead again.

I wipe the blood of my dagger to his clothes before tucking it again inside my cloak.

It seems I got no choice, if I would be caught again this might alert anybody and everything that I planned will be gone in the wind.

I shut my eyes and willed myself to teleport directly to Gehenna.
---

The demons are giving me suspicious looks when I walk behind Shamsiel, following him into the throne room of Lucifer.

"Fancy seeing you again, Alastor." Dumah smirked at me.

I glared at him "Don't call me by that name."

"Shame. It is your birthname and yet you embrace the name that Rhaesys gave to you." He shrugged.

"Mind your own business, Dumah." I said, coldly.

He sneers "It seems you are getting loyal to the vampires, you don't act like one of us, Executioner."

My temper got ahead of me when I grabbed him by the collar and snarl at his face "My loyalty lies to Lucifer and no one else. So stop questioning me before I forgot that there is a small amount of respect I have for you as one of his Generals and I might end up removing that pathetic head of yours from your shoulders."

"If you are done with your pissing game, let's go. The Prince hates to wait for long." Shamsiel gave us a stinky eye before walking ahead of us.

I let go Dumah and follow Shamsiel. We stay silent until we arrived at the throne room.

Still, Lucifer is magnificent with his snow colored wings and his golden eyes gleaming in the dimness of the place.

Raziel really looks exactly like him, except that Raziel inherit the silver orbs of Ira.

I drop in one knee and keep my head low "Greetings to you, my Prince."

"Nice seeing you again, Alastor. Any reports?" He asked eagerly.

"Raziel stays in Heaven after the abduction incident here." I said.

"As I expected that kid is always in Heaven. Raphael did took him under his wing huh." He murmured, more likely he is talking to himself.

I remained silent as I watch the Prince of Hell sitting broodingly in his throne with his mistress by his left side.

Coulton walk past through me but I thought he would just ignore my presence but I am shocked when he lean closer to see my face "Good grief I never thought I will see you here." He grinned insanely.

I purses my lips into thin line and never utter any single word.

"He is the son of Erebus, I believe he will be useful to us just like Rivka." Lucifer said, in a flat tone.

Coulton pulled away and smirks "Well well well, loyalty seems to be scarce these days isn't?"

As usual, I didn't answer him.

"I am expecting you to report to us everything, especially about Raziel. Got it?" Lucifer said, coldly.

"Yes, my Prince."
---

End of Part 1.