Vier

Rosier

We waited for Raziel to wake up, he is sleeping peacefully in Lucifer's lap while the white wings of Lucifer is covering him like a blanket.

Lucifer is stroking the hair of the kid gently, enough not to wake him up.

"Excellent job, Rosier." I couldn't help the feeling of being proud in my system. I did an excellent job of kidnapping his child.

"Thank you, my lord." I said as I bow my head in respect.

It is still night time and I know later on they will find out that Raziel is missing.

The pendant can put a poison on somebody else's mind, forgetting the task they will have to do. Like what I did, they already think of me as a loyal servant of the castle.

Vinea is the general that is assigned to Raziel and I volunteered to Theresa that I will be the one to fix Raziel's room. She agreed to me without any single thought.

Thanks to Hecate and Rivka, if not because of the pendant I wouldn't accomplish this task.

We should be prepare to whoever will dare to try going here alone or if the seraphs and Michael will rescue him.

Raziel starts to stir and Lucifer fix his position to make him comfortable.

I thought he's going to be angry or he will do something bad to the kid but I was wrong.

He took Raziel from me with care and he embrace the sleeping form of his child closer against his chest.

Raziel slowly open his eyes and stare at Lucifer's face, clouded with confusion.

I am prepared if he ever cry, I shall take him away immediately but he just rub his eyes in a childish manner. His hair is sticking everywhere and I find that cute.

"Who are you?" the kid ask Lucifer, and he smile in response "I am your dad. Your real dad."

Lucifer is smoothing out the sticking hair from Raziel's head, but the kid is staring back at him with confused look.

"You are not my dad, you have golden eyes but my dad has brown eyes." he chirped.

I cough to fake a laughter but honestly, seeing Lucifer being infuriated by a kid is very amusing.

His lips curled down looking like he would pout "But I'm really your dad, Raziel."

Raziel shakes his head "He has beautiful red wings!"

I can see Lucifer curled his fist and his form is shaking in rage.

"His name is Raphael, isn't?" he ask, coldly.

But of course, Raziel is still a kid he wouldn't feel that his biological father is drowning in fury.

Raziel nods enthusiastically "Yes, so please mister let me go back to my parents. I want to see my mommy."

"But your mommy doesn't love you anymore because she is not coming to take you from here. You will gonna stay here with me, forever." and he grin.

I can see the tears forming from Raziel's eyes, and I was right Raziel starting to cry.

Lucifer is obviously panicking on how to shut his son's piercing wailing.

"You are a bad angel! You are not my dad! Bring me back to my mommy!" and he keeps on pushing Lucifer's face from him while he is crying loudly.

It seems that Lucifer reach his limit, he pulled out Astaroth's knife from his sheath since he is standing beside Lucifer's throne.

Raziel cease his crying when Lucifer pointed a knife at his face. The kid is trembling with fear, and his gray eyes are staring at his biological dad filled with terror.

"Shut up, kid. When I say you will gonna stay here with me. You would comply without any questions, understood?" he said, menacingly.

The kid didn't answer him, but I noticed that his form is still shaking in dread.

"My lord I think he---"

"Shut up Rosier! I will do what I want to my own child!" he roared at me and he grabbed Raziel's small wrist.

I fear that he might snap it into half because of how delicate the bones of the fledgling is.

The kid is whimpering and squirming against his grip, but Lucifer doesn't let go of him.

His fluffy wings are twitching because of fear and tears starting to pour down from his eyes.

"Is that an ice?" I heard Lilith ask. I looked down at my own feet and she is right, there's an ice crawling on the infernal ground.

"Give Raziel back to me, you son of a wench!"

I turn around to see Ira's small form with blood all over her night gown and a severe head from her right hand.

All the demons are starting to back away when we saw how her hair starting to fade from its platinum blond shade into white.

I looked at her feet and that's where the ice is coming, then the ice is starting to creep on the walls.

"W-was that Mammon's head?" Tezrain said behind me, her voice quivering in fear.

I think she is right, the head is from Mammon. Ira noticed that we are all staring at the severe head from her hand and she tossed it towards Belphegor.

She smirked "I hope you guys will like it." Belphegor blanches, seeing the severe head of his comrade in his arms.

The demons are starting to shiver in cold, and even my teeth is already clattering in coldness.

"You came here alone, Ira. What's make you think that you could win? All of my hordes are here." Lucifer said, sounding very confident while the knife is against Raziel's throat.

Raziel's tears are rolling down on his cheeks like a waterfall staring at his furious mother.

Ira doesn't give any emotion as she lift a pale finger pointing at Lucifer "You are so wrong. You have your horde? What about a bunch of Seraphim and a few archangels, how does that sound?"

Behind her, we noticed Michael's vanguard and some archangels namely Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, Nuriel and Haniel.

They are all wearing their armor and not only them, I noticed that there's Ira's generals too.

"Shall we fight them?" Rivka asked beside me.

Our attentions are caught by a bloodcurling scream and we saw how Ira stabbed Lucifer's on his shoulder twitching the sword on the process while Raziel is already in her arms.

What the hell?

Then I think that's the signal that the Seraphim are waiting.

There will be a bloodbath here.
---

A/N: Cliffhanger can kill us yes x'D