Achtzhen

Hadraniel

It was a sunny day when I decided to take stroll within the woods.

Well at least Michael gave me a break, my boss doesn't care if I work my ass off which is normal.

He is the kind of guy that he didn't care anything aside from his ambitions and murder thoughts.

While I'm on my stroll, I saw something sparkled from the distance. Not far from where I am standing.

I frowned.

There is another one that sparkled too, but the other emits with red color and the other is silver and almost close to white.

I am contemplating which one of this sparkly stuff should I pick first.

Later on, I found myself walking towards the silver sparkle, I don't know but there's this magnetic pull that I should get it whatever happens.

When I arrived to where that sparkle coming from, I was shocked to see a huge silver book with some symbols in the front cover.

I pick it up carefully and I was baffled to see Raziel's symbol in the cover.

"Hadraniel...."

I dropped the book when a cold voice whispered in my ear and a chills crawled up in my spine.

Then I look down at the book, it is glowing and the book floats infront of me.

I took a step back a little when the book slide into my wings and disappeared in thin air.
---

Raziel

Should I be surprised? No.

It is normal here to be whipped by Dumah, my bastard father thinks I'm lying again and he asked Dumah to whip me till he is tired.

Well he knows my vampiric blood will make my wounds and bruises heal faster, which fuels Dumah's desire to inflict pain.

I didn't move as I let the whip lashed at my bare skin as I cough up blood.

Obviously, the demons are enjoying my "agony".

Just like how Lord Gilgamesh enjoys hurting Lady Aristelle, physically and mentally, really, those two are like cat and dog, their quarrel never ends.

Though, Lady Aristelle never seems to care, she is like a stone and a walking nightmare that is forbidden to be talk about.

"Now, Raziel, where is your Book?" Lucifer asked again, grabbing my jaw harshly to make me face him.

I spit blood in his face and he punched me hard in the gut, but I ended up laughing hysterically.

Ugh, maybe the whipping damaged my brain that I can't think straight.

"My Book? Oh, why don't you ask God?" I chuckled ruefully "That's right, you can't talk to him anymore because you're such an asshole."

And because of that, he punched me a couple of times in the face and in the gut.

In short, he made me like a punching bag.

I keep on laughing and I think I lost a tooth, I let him do what he like.

But, honestly, I am worried about the Book too. I know I lost it somewhere, but, I can't remember anymore where I misplaced it.

"Raziel, where are you?"

I stiffened.

A mysterious voice talked to me, well, I mean is telepathically.

It is a voice of a woman, velvety and smooth. But it has a strange force behind it, like the sound of rolling thunder.