Einundvierzig(SPG)

Raziel

Dumah forced my mouth to open widely that I almost gagged in response, I am already crying as I stare at Abaddon's veiny member before me.

Dumah went on my back and he groped my ass harshly, separating the cheeks together, exposing my sore hole to him.

My hands are tied together on my back and there's still the leash around my neck, I could hardly breath properly.

The drug is still in my system and fortunately, somehow, it is becoming weaker and now my consciousness to my surroundings are returning.

The downside is, I'm going to feel everything they would do to me.

"Hey Abaddon, want to try something new?" Dumah said as he keep on kneading my buttcheeks.

I struggled when I realized what they are going to do and my insides are all in full panic when Abaddon went behind me.

Please, make them stop.

Of course, the first instinct I should do is to struggle and free myself from these demons. But alas, they are stronger than me this moment.

Dumah went under me and I feel Abaddon spread my buttcheeks apart, then he chuckled "It's bruised and there's caked blood everywhere, Dumah." I yelped in shock when he inserted two fingers at the sore hole.

I shuddered in pain, it's just two fingers, what if he inserted his whole member.

I'll probably die.

"I think you should sedate him, Dumah." I stiffened to what Abaddon said and began thrashing again.

I saw Rossier moved from the side of the room and he stand before me with a smug smirk on his lips.

I try to shut my eyes but Dumah grabbed me on the jaw, I whimpered a little in pain when his nails dug into my skin.

"Open your eyes, bastard son of Lucifer or I'll pluck your eyelids one by one." He hissed so I have no choice but to open my eyes and the first thing I saw is his pitch black eyes that's staring back at mine.

I lift my head up and see Rossier pulled up his tunic, revealing his hard member.

"P-please.. Have mercy..." I said, almost teary.

"Mercy? Why? Does your mom showed us mercy when she burned half of Gehenna into ashes? Does she showed mercy when she sent our King into a coma?" He spat out on me, but I got the single idea who is the person he pertaining to.

It is not mom.

It's Ire.

I smirked crookedly "Yes, she doesn't have mercy to an idiot race like you. You deserve every inch of it!" I growled at his face and yelped after a second when Abaddon tugged my leash.

"Feisty little bastard isn't he? He got Lucifer's arrogance and Ira's defiant nature." Abaddon said, with a lace of amusement on his tone.

Dumah's reaction turned blank as he lift my hips on the air, exposing my anus on Abaddon who is now rubbing the tip on my abused hole.

"Let's see if you can still fight this, fledgling." Dumah forced my mouth to open and Rossier quickly inserted his filthy dick on my lips and I gagged when he hit my tonsil.

Abaddon and Dumah simultaneously rammed their manhood on my hole and I can't help but to made a muffled scream while Rossier's dick is stucked on my mouth.

Three of them began to move in same speed while Dumah is still grabbing my jaw that I can feel it almost snapping into half.

Abaddon's grasping on my hips tightly, Rossier's violating my mouth ruthlessly.

Their moans and groans filled the whole room, my agony is their joy.

Now again, what did I ever do to deserve this fate?

Death sounds so appealling to me at this moment, I hope Azrael came and relieved my soul from my body.

Then suddenly Nuriel's smiling face appeared in my train of thoughts.

He looks so happy and carefree, did they even realized I am gone? Or they choose to forgot about my existence.

Oh yeah, I'll be having a younger sibling soon. Of course, they'll choose that kid over me.

Shame, I have to die this way, being a sex toy for demons.

My mind went back into the reality when the door suddenly opened, revealing an unfamiliar demon, dragging a broken body before him.

Because of my vampiric blood, my senses are much sensitive than the angels and demons, so I can still hear her faint heartbeat.

I can tell this one is a girl, due to a familiar chocolate brown colored hair-----

I paled when I realized who is that half alive body bought in by the demon.

The three of them stopped to what they are doing to look who just came in.

"I found an intruder, she probably knows about Raziel." The dirty blond haired demon said, boredly.

Dumah turned his attention back at me with a smirk "Well, well, well, look what do we got here. Someone came to save you." He taunted.

My eyes got blurry in tears when I recognized the bruised face of the woman in chains.

The moment I laid my eyes on the chains around her, I know it is cursed, just by the stinky scent of dark magic coaxing the whole thing to prevent her from struggling or escaping.

Thankfully, Rossier pulled out his dick from my mouth and I have to cough and gasp for air as I speak.

"V-Vinea?" I croaked, she is one of mom's Generals. Claudius' wife, she is also like a sister to mom.

She is going to die because of me. I can't just let this happen.

Her eyes slowly open weakly as she look at me with a pained reaction.

I know that I am already crying, because of how wet my cheeks are.

Maybe Knights are always meant to protect the nobles, but I am no noble, I am just a bastard.

But she still choose to protect someone like me, who is not important.

Her lips opened as she mouthed 'Don't cry. Don't be afraid.'

But that would only make me cry harder, I know what's going to happen next when the demon beside her lifted an axe.

"Watch carefully, Raziel. Watch how the people who loves you die because you are weak." Dumah whispered harshly on me as he keep on gripping my jaw tightly, forcing me to look at what's about to happen.

"Do it, Bel." Abaddon said, in a commanding voice.

"No!" I screamed, but it's too late, in one fell swoop of the axe, Vinea's head was removed from her body and it rolled inches away from her corpse.

Her blood is even splattered on my face as I shriek in anguish, witnessing a brutal death before me is too much.

As a normal vampiric death, her body turned into silver ashes that scattered along the wind along with her head.

The demon that they called Bel, left the room nonchalantly, closing the door behind him as he left.

If only I could collect her ashes and put it beside Claudius', they'll still be together even in the after life, if ever there is an after life for vampires.

"That's such one messy death." Dumah chuckled as he forced me to look at his disgusting face.

My mind went blank and I couldn't even give any emotion right now, only tears and silence.

"Dumah, he is probably losing it." I heard Abaddon said.

Dumah's smirk became dark as ever "Then we shall continue where we left off."
---

A/N: 1st death in Part 3, remind me if there is still another hehe.

Happy 1.02k reads and a hundred votes, yay! XD Desiderium is doing good so far. Thank you guys 😘 you know who you are.

#113 in Paranormal ❤