Dreiundvierzig

Ire

I was strolling in the gardens when Raziel popped out of nowhere, with a stupid grin across his face.

I smiled a little "Raziel---" then I dropped my smile and narrowed my eyes on him "You're not Raziel, who are you?"

His expression is a mixture of amused and surprised, but the smile is still there "W-what are you talking about? I am Raziel."

I move closer, discreetly sniff the air and I was right, this one is not the Raziel we know.

I pursed my lips together "Speak the truth, demon. You might want to save your ass from being skewered by my thorns." I warned him, then the "person" before me dropped the act.

Red and black swirling marks appear in his face and his lips became blue, his silver eyes are now red in the left and gold in the right.

His hair became longer that reach up to his waistline, then small red horns portruded from his skull.

I maintained my composure, I've seen worst, Hell, this creature is cute compare to Aila's Abyss form.

He smirked triumphantly, he totally thinks he intimidated me by his sudden change. What a butthead, the more he revealed what he looks like, the more I gonna remember him.

I always enjoy memorizing every detail of my target so the next time I will see them, they will be a dead body in no time.

I raised my hands together and clap sarcastically right before his face. He loses his smirk and I put on mine "Fancy seeing a demon here, what a lovely sight you are."

He hissed angrily, as he shifted into Raziel's form again "You... Just what are you? An Angel? A Vampire or a---"

"I go with many classifications and none of which are you deserve to know." I keep on smirking, his silver eyes bored right into my golden ones.

The problem with this idiot of a race is they think they are high and supreme when in fact, when you kicked their butts, they go to their King and cry like a baby.

"You think you have the guts to kill me---"

"I really think I can, impostor. Don't test me." I cut him off in a deep voice.

I dropped my smirk when he retort to what I said "Kill me and you shall never see Raziel again or..." He leaned closer as he whisper in my ear ".. What's left off him."

That triggered my reflexes and I grabbed him by the collar and slammed him against the pillar of the castle.

He gasped in pain and blood leaks down the side of his lip "I am not going to ask again, where is he?" I asked as I grasped his neck tightly and lift his body from the ground.

But the insolent creature managed to smirk at me and answered "N-none o-of y-y-your business.. Bitch."

I tilt my head to the side and slammed his body against the floor about three times 'till I see his nose and mouth bleeding.

I am confident that I am not hurting Raziel in the process but this impostor.

"One last question, if you answer wrong, your head will be remove from your shoulders in the next few minutes." I now asked my question earlier "Where is Raziel?"

His mouth opened to speak when Irisviel appeared out of nowhere, dragging the impostor back to his feet again.

I don't like this.

I don't like this at all.

"A-aunt Ire! What are you doing to my brother?" That took me by surprise, but I did managed to let a blank face just like I always do.

The creature smirked at me secretly as his arm wrapped around Irisviel's back to regain his balance, when in reality, he should be fine by just a minute after I slammed him against the ground.

"Look, she hurt me so much, sister. I didn't do anything wrong to her." Before I show to them that I am beyond pissed, I quickly turn my back from them and walk away quickly.

I must see my comrades before this escalate further.
---

Ira

I am happy and surprised at the same time to see Raziel and Irisviel getting close to each other.

But, I feel there is something's strange to Irisviel's new treatment towards Raziel, she used not to like him.

She even told me frankly that she can be civil to him but not in the way I am expecting her to be.

"My Queen, the wards have been broken since yesterday." My train of thoughts was interrupted by Bedivere's report.

I massaged my temple slowly "What caused it?" I asked, wearily.

Because of my pregnancy, I became much lazier and sleepier than ever, this child inside me is zapping out all of my energy.

Raphael said I gained weight too, I don't mind, as long as the baby is healthy.

"Someone had forced to break it and managed to infiltrate the castle." In normal circumstances, I would be furious and Bedivere would hear an earful from me but I feel sleepy again so I just nodded in response.

"Fix it, we don't want any trouble." I said, casually as I stand up and leave the library.

Along the corridor, I saw Raziel peeking out of the window, I smiled as I approached him.

He probably noticed my presence and he turned to face me, I frowned a little.

Is it my eyes playing tricks on me or I just saw the depths of his pupil flashed a red hue?

"Mother..." He greeted me with a smile.

I smiled back "Hello, son. How are you?" I hugged him briefly, his skin surprisingly hot.

Like he has a fever so I asked him "Are you sick? Do you need a healer?"

Panic crossed on his features but he regained his composure once again "I am fine, mother. I just feel a little bit of dizzy after all."

Worriedly, I placed a palm against his forehead "You're right, you need to rest. Where is your sister? She might probably help you with that."

Irisviel is a healing mage, she might be able to heal his fever in no time.

But Raziel shake his head and smiled a little "I am fine, mother. Besides, when is the wedding?"

The wedding is about two weeks from now, Raziel knows it, but he asked me about that again.

He might ne forgetful, how unusual.

"You know it when, I need to go to Heaven and fix everything there with Raphael." I replied, feeling uneasy, I left immediately Raziel without saying any word except that.

Something's off, I can feel it, I just can't put a finger on it.

I used to chat with Raziel everytime I see him but this time, something in his gaze that made me uncomfortable.

My feet are shifting as I stand, I needed some air to breath.

It's just an exact moment when I saw Raphael who have just arrived, I quickly waved my hand on him and he raced towards my direction, caging me in his arms.

But I got not time for this right now, I need to get out of here fast, Ire is around somewhere and Bedivere is here to assist everything.

A short vacation with my fiancé would be nice.

"Ira darling, what's wrong?" He asked as he stroke my cheek gently.

I shake my head "No time to explain, I want to go to Heaven please?"

He nodded reluctantly as he pick me up quickly "As you wish." He replied as he fly away.

But in the corner of my eyes, I saw Raziel leaving the castle and disappeared in a black smoke.
---

A/N: Took me time to update since I am lazy lol, enjoy :)