Fünfunddreißig

Raziel

We are all holding our breath as mom tasted the food, I know the most nervous among us is uncle Raphael since he is the one who cooked anything.

We watch as mom nibble and chew the pizza, Irisviel is eating the lamb steak, so far I conclude that the food is good.

Mom smiled sincerely "This is great, I like it." Uncle Raph sighed in relief secretly, he knows that once mom learned about the gimmick, she will take back what she said.

Bedivere smiled back "We are all glad to hear that, your grace."

"The lamb steak is good too, the meat is tender and juicy." Irisviel complimented, I looked at uncle Raph and gave him a thumbs up.

He nodded and grinned back, I actually helped him to perfect what is mom's taste preference, I just hope mom wouldn't notice the difference between the chef's cooking and not.

We are all nervous to what's her feedback but so far this day is good, even though the entire time she ignored uncle Raph like he was invisible.

We all expect this would be gonna happen, that's why we won't surrender, I know mom appreciates effort.

"Ira is in the garden this time of the day, go serve her some refreshments." Bedivere told uncle Raphael, the archangel nodded "Okay, so what food does she eat this hour?"

Bedivere gave him a list "Memorize that if you want to woo her, as far as I remember, Diarmuid did the same even they had Irisviel."

Uncle Raph frowned "Irisviel? The woman she is with earlier?"

Bedi nodded "That's her first kid from Diarmuid, she is known about her beauty in the whole Connacht." 

I blanches "W-what? She is her kid?" That means she is my sister?! Half sister?

"Yes, I am Ira's daughter." We all stiffened to the sound of her voice as she walk in.

Bedivere curtsies formally "Princess Irisviel."

Irisviel nodded at him as she regarded us with her honey brown eyes with a blank look, now I just noticed closely how her silver hair looks so soft in waves, she is very beautiful.
She has this slender body like one of those models that you see in the paintings, she is truly gifted, the mole added to her charm, just like her father.

"So what are they doing here in the kitchen, sir Bedivere? They are the guests isnt?" She asked Bedivere but her eyes doesn't leave my direction.

I shrunk under her cold stare but a cruel smile is in her rose colored lips, damn, she is truly mom's daughter, she even got one of her traits!

Bedivere nudges uncle Raph to leave the kitchen immediately before she choose to interrogate him, so I was like the sacrificial lamb here.

I swallowed thickly, I literally want the whole goddamn ground to swallow me whole because her intense stare, I can feel the sweat forming at my back.

I saw that Bedivere left with uncle Raph and I was alone now with Irisviel that's when she dropped her smile.

"Raziel, I want to clear something." She said, her tone icy.

I nodded slowly "What is it sister?"

"I don't want to see your face again here."
----

(...)

I stroke Lilith's hair as she lay her head on my lap, we observe the progress of Lucifer's body under Ose's healing methods.

Half of his body was burnt by the black flame that Ire used against us, half of the population of Hell was turned into ashes.

Even though I am a demon, the wails of pain and mercy still brings chill to my spine, Ire is the corrupted and evil version of Ira, the side that she wanted to be.

"Did you do what I told you, Lilith?" I asked the demoness and she nodded in response "Ira cut off their engagement, they split up."

I smirked "Very good, now, shall I award you?"

"How about I bring your dead bodies to Ira as a reward?"

We both stiffened, Lilith automatically went into Lucifer's side then she use her body to shield his unconscious form.

I have to play that I am not afraid of this woman but her presence reeks of too much malice and vileness, all of us, Goetia demons would be cute in comparison to her.

She didn't bring that cursed sword with her, but the most eye catchy in her get up is that red roses around her slender neck.

Her hair falls in her shoulder like waterfalls as she walk towards me, graceful as a lioness that stalk its prey.

Sadly, I am that prey.

"Eh, so it's you after all, can't you remember what destruction I brought to Sinbad after you helped him?" I frowned a little, then I remember the times I was with the King of 7 Seas, who brought down his kingdom into ashes and his entire treasury went into nothing.

I step back a little "I-I remember you! Of course, how could I forget?" I stammered, I am seriously afraid of her.

I don't think I got all of my calculations right of trying to destroy Ira's relationship with Raphael, I didn't even realized that she also got an Alter Ego like Ilia.

"You are an Alter Ego, you should side with us, you're also an embodiment of evil isn't?" I tried to convince her as I release a calming toxic in the air to make her bend on my will.

However, it is the opposite, the toxic I released was absorbed by the red roses she have around her neck and now it is turning black.

"I am an Alter Ego but I fight for the justice and what's right, don't mistaken me that I am like you, filthy demons, you're all an excess trash of Heaven who needs be incenerated."

The place's temperature is starting to increase and I feel the sudden coldness that crawled under my feet.

I saw Ire's hand who is emitting a dangerous black flame again, I was about to unleash my sword when a thick layer of ice wrapped around the hilt of my sword.

"You're right, Ire, now, I feel better knowing Raphael is not meant to do anything of that." Cold as glacier voice echoed in the walls of the room, Lilith's screech of pain is almost defeaning.

I heard a body collapsed behind me, and the stench of blood in the air, then Ira walk over to stand where Ire is, her hand is covered of blood with her elongated nails, I think she yanked out Lilith's liver with her hand and I want to gagged.

She tossed the organ aside as she brought her bloody hand in her mouth, her tongue licks the blood and her face crumpled in disgust.

"This is horrible, much horrible than B- type of blood." She stated as if it is nothing.

Both of them look at my direction, I am sure that day that I won't be able to come out alive of the infirmary room.
---