Fünfzehn

Warning: Stalking and obssessing POV ahead. Don't try this to someone. You have been warned xD
---
Rosa

"Your mother told me that you are not allowed to go to Earth." I keep on catching up from Raziel's long strides ahead of me.

Damn these short legs.

"Who said I will let my own mother confined me here?" He said, scowling.

I nearly drop my heart on my foot when I thought I saw Lucifer's face back there.

He really looks like his biological father. Which is much creepier than me.

As I keep on walking behind him, I caught a glimpse of shadow standing behind a tree.

I stopped and look around if there is anybody else in the area, but there is only the few Virtues strolling in the gardens.

He can't be here, isn't? He is a demon now.

"Oh I thought you will keep on scolding me like you are my second mother." I ignored him and walk over to the direction of the tree.

My heart is beating wildly against my chest that I can even hear in my ears like thunder.

This can't be real. I mean, he choose to be with the demons.

"Hey! Rosa!" I didn't look at Raziel as soon as I am finally standing in front of the tree.

I swear, I just saw a figure moved and my breathing is just on top of my throat. My palms are becoming clammy.

I opened my mouth to speak when I heard a scream of pain not far from where Raziel and I were standing.

I am torn between the two decisions whether to go where the screaming voice is or rather check what or who's behind the tree.

My conscience tells me to go to where the commotion is so I ran away from where the malevolent presence is.

Though, I am dying to know if he is the one keeping an eye on Raziel's every move.
---
Rossier

I sneer deviously seeing my sister ran with Raziel.

Ose did a perfect timing to inflict pain to one of the angels here to get their attention.

I sneaked out of the tree quietly, all of the angels seems to troubled by what happened.

I slide in my hands into the pockets of my jeans and run my fingers against the cold texture of the vial that Ose gave to me.

"Pour it into Raziel's clothes. You can easily tell where he will be or what he is thinking."

I grin "Really? So this is all mine now?" I am checking the liquid's consistency.

It looks like the texture of water, clear and non fragrant.

I frown "Is there anything this potion can do?"

Ose smirk "No matter how hard he try to avoid it, he will keep on having dreams about meeting you."

I mentally blushed at that. Is it obvious that I am obssessing over him?

Well the answer now is yes, he is too beautiful.

Too beautiful that I may not resist myself for tainting him if ever I got my hands on this beautiful creature.

I lick my lower lip maliciously thinking of the things I wanted to do with him or to him.

The excitement gives a different euphoria in my body. I have never been this aggressive before.

But come to think of it, if I get Raziel to come with me back in Gehenna.

Lucifer will be overjoyed to see his son siding with him instead of joining the angels.

Which he didn't belong to at the first place.

Raziel is a combination of both evil genes, one is the King of Hell and the other is the Queen of Vampires.

Which is notorious for being violent and heartless, just like what the rumors said.

It is only right to bring him into the right path of his life, to join his father to destroy the angels.

I feel myself shuddering in delight, just imagining Raziel standing beside his father looking so regal and refined, makes me want to drag him with me and end all of this fiasco at once.

I start walking fastly, carefully avoiding the angels, especially the Seraphs.

I am most certain I don't want to get caught by them and being drag to the crypt to be interrogated by Adriel.

Finally, after a few minutes of walking, I can spot Raphael's house.

Most of the Archangel houses leave their doors opened.

What a luck has brought to me, I must grab the opportunity and make it to be successful.

I carefully scan my surroundings first if there is someone around before I choose to smoke travel inside the house.

I nearly freaked out when I saw Ira sleeping on the couch with a book against her chest.

I took a careful steps towards her and stare at her sleeping face.

Vampires are indeed beautiful bloody creatures, her skin seems to glow.

This is the skin which humans called 'to die for'.

Her thick long lashes fanned against her cheek as her cherry red lips are slightly parted.

Raphael has a good taste in women.

I turn my back at her as I ascend the stairs carefully not to make any sound and headed to where Raziel's bedroom is.

When I am certain to the door I am standing right now, I opened it slowly.

Just in time seeing Nuriel walking out of Raziel's bathroom, I feel like everything stopped when he turn to my direction and we look each other eye to eye.
---

A/N: Hohohohoho. Finally I updated Desi yay! I keep on forgetting lol. Work has been Hell and I need to rush just to comply the deadlines. XD