Sechsundzwanzig

Ira

"Di, this is a bad idea." I said as I followed Bedivere who is with Raziel and Nuriel while they walk along the hallway.

The two angels are looking so excited, as if nothing bad happened earlier.

These two looks so excited, it shows in their eyes, the glint of happiness.

I can't help but to sigh, seriously these two, always think alike.

But what happened earlier to Raziel brought a huge uproar in the castle, mages from different ally Kingdoms searched through the castle to find clues.

But they found none, not until Bedivere came and he found out something.

He said he will investigate thoroughly who is the demon bothering Raz aside from Rossier.

"So Bedivere, is Ireland a nice place?" Nuriel asked Bedivere as they walk along.

Ireland huh..

Bedivere nodded "It is one of the most majestic place I have ever seen." He glanced at me and smirked.

I cocked an eyebrow on him, oh right, only a few people knows what happened when I went to Ireland before.

Such a beautiful place with painful memories.

Raziel beamed "Can you bring us there sometime?" His eyes looked so hopeful.

Jeez these kids, they know that Bedivere won't say no to them.

Bedivere ruffled his hair like a kid and the two young angels are beaming at him.

The three of them stopped at the silver door the second library, it seems they really want to learn something new.

I choose to stay behind and let the three have their own time. I watch them as they went inside the enormous library as I walk into different direction.

"Ira." I stiffened at the sound of that familiar voice.

I didn't even turn to face him, I know what he wanted that's why he came here again.

I walk ahead, ignoring his presence, I don't need to answer everything he wanted to know.

But unfortunately, the Devil is persistent so he grabbed my arm and forces me to face him, his golden eyes are gleaming in the dimness of the corridor menacingly.

Meanwhile, I remain unfaze by him, I was about to speak when Raphael arrives and pulled me into him.

Lucifer's eyes narrow at my direction "You will see, you will never be happy." Those were his last words before he disappear in a smoke.

I don't know why I suddenly feel fear, as if he is telling the truth.
---

"Don't listen to him, he is only blabbing and jealous." Raphael said as he cuddle me while we're in the couch.

I nodded reluctantly "Strange, I feel bothered by what he said, Raph."

He sighed as he stroke my hair softly "Don't worry about it, I am here always hmm?"

I smiled and snuggled closert to him, I always enjoy his warmth, I feel like I am always protected.

However, if we wanted to be happy, we must eliminate the cause of trouble.

I glanced at Raphael who fell asleep beside me, I smiled as I stroke his cheek softly.

His comely face looks so peaceful, I wonder if I can sleep this way too.

"You'll sleep that way only if you're dead." An unfamiliar voice said.

My eyes narrow as I pull out my gun secretly "Show yourself, coward."

A man wearing a black suit steps out of the shadow wearing a half mask. His golden eyes are the only thing that is stunning against his pale face.

His presence is demonic, but kind of powerful.

Is he a General?

"I am not here for a fight, Queen. I am here for a warning." He said, his voice are soft, it sounds like he is singing.

"Then tell me your warning, Demon." I said, coldly. Void of emotions.

He smirked "Give me your eldest or your wedding day will be full of bloodshed." That's what he said lastly as he disappear.

If Lucifer's warning gave me fear earlier, this one made me want to postpond the wedding.
---

A/N: A pretty short chapter, I am multitasking so bad right now. Anyways, the next chapter will be quite exciting, if I have enough inspo. Fate series, help me please xD