Epilogue: Hollow

Third Person

It was once said "You are what you become", but for Raziel, he became a hollow shell of what he is used to be.

His innocence, his morals are now in pieces and he doesn't know if he can sew back himself together after what they did.

It was just another untold story as he space out in the void, naked from body to soul.

Where is his mother when he needed her the most?

Where are his relatives who could have help him when he is in need?

Nothing.

They abandoned him.

As for Raziel, it is not worthy to live anymore, he feel the loneliness crawling up in his system.

He has nowhere to go, he has been held captive by his own father. Violated and defiled where he wish he would just die and fade away.

He curled up at the corner of his cell, the chains that bounds him created a distant sound on the walls of the room.

His hair became longer, he knows it as he feel it against his back.

"I bet you think everybody abandoned you." An unfamiliar voice said, it sounds velvety but filled of power that made Raziel sit upright.

Thankful to his gift of vision he inherit from his mother, he can see clearly in the dark just as in daylight.

There, a woman clad in black armor with hair almost white as snow and pale golden eyes that almost gleam in the dark, stands at the corner.

At first he thought it was Ire, but the presence that the woman gave is different. You can feel it creeping up on your skin that will make you shudder in fear.

He couldn't answer, no words came from his mouth, his throat is dry as the desert.

"Oh dear, if it's Ire's beloved nephew being held captive by his own dad? Pathetic." She said then she chuckled.

Raziel's brows furrowed together 'What is she talking about? Could she be my rescue?' He thought, but on the second look, she is not the type of person who will risk her neck to rescue an idiot prince.

The woman moved a little closer and stare down at him, he couldn't help but to swallow in fear with his dry throat.

At the closer look, she is gorgeous, but her eyes are cold and sharp, making it feel like she could look straight right into his soul.

Raziel move a little far from her but she grabbed his arm with her surprisingly strong hand. He is the twice of her height and weight but she holds him effortless.

'Yeah, right. I shouldn't be surprised.' He thought, he suddenly became angry and sad when he remembered his mother. But those feelings was replaced by something unexplainable, if he die today, he will die atleast not being worried to Ira.

She got Irisviel, and his baby sibling coming soon, he will be forgotten.

"This is why crying is pathetic." He has been brought back to reality when he heard the woman grumbled under her breath.

She is right, he is crying, he has been weak, not worthy to be a prince.

"Listen, kid, stay alive as long as you can you got me?" She said as she clasp a golden bracelet on his wrist.

He frowned 'What the hell is this?'

The woman rolled her eyes "You will learn soon enough what that bracelet is for. Keep in mind I am not here to rescue you, that will be another person's duty." She added as she pulled her hand away from his arm.

The bracelet shines against the darkness of the room, he look up once again and the woman is gone in a blink of an eye.

He sighed to himself and curled up again.

'Somebody will rescue me? Who might that be?'
---
A/N: Just so you know bros, we are near to the end and conclusion of this story.

As soon as I finish this, I'll start with Ira's backstory.

Thanks for tuning in.