Vierundwanzig

The thing I like weddings is the part where everyone is oblivious to the bad luck that is coming.

As I observe Ira's family, they are all busy and happy, the more reason I want to break them into pieces.

Lord Lucifer just had his talk with his son and it didn't go well, it was evident to the face of King of Gehenna.

Raziel, who is he? The guy who holds all the mysteries or the child is about to be tainted?

Either way, he is both. Both will gonna be reveal when the time is ripe.

I carefully sneak into Raziel's room and shapeshifts into Nuriel's form.

I grinned deviously as I sit on the edge of his bed, I carefully stroke his hair with my hand and watches him sleep.

To think of it, he is actually handsome, it is so rare to see a face like this. He is like glowing in silver and his energy are like raw force coming from his body.

He emmits pure positive energy, the more reason I want to devour him.

"Nuri?" He woke up, while he rub his eyes sleepily.

I find the gesture cute.

I smiled "Good morning, Razie." It's perfect that I completely gather all Nuriel's knowledge when I shapeshifted as Raphael.

Nuriel completely adores Raziel, so is Raziel to him.

I can use this as an advantage, or maybe I could use them both if only it will not cost me with too much mana.

Master Goetia is not awakened yet so my energy source is limited, Lucifer is my temporary master.

I guess I don't need to be rash, I have to be calculated.

I smiled sweetly as I touch his face "Did you had a good sleep?"

Raziel flinched at my touch, I almost frown "What is it?"

"Y-your hand is cold." He said, I blinked a couple of times and chuckled "Is it? I'm sorry, the cold affects me."

He nodded, his eyes clouded in doubt.

This is bad.

I waved my hand over his face and he fell asleep again, I sighed.

I guess I am not that strong enough to shapeshift properly so I have to retreat.

I let myself willed into my real form with dark green hair and golden eyes, I need to prepare if I want to sabotage the wedding.

I glanced one last time at Raziel before disappearing.
---

Ira

I keep on watching as the seamstress listed my measurements in her notes.

Raphael talked with Claudius for the preparations but I don't know why I feel so nervous.

Is this the feeling of being married soon?

Raphael gave me a kind smile and I waved at him, he seems to be enjoying this.

At the corner of my eye, I saw a shadowed figure at the corridor but when I turn to look at it, the figure was gone.

I frowned and I followed the lingering presence, it is like a hands of darkness crawling into my skin.

I clenched my fist tight when I arrived at a dark room in the end of hallway, this room is unfamiliar to me.

I saw a figure standing at the middle of the room and I walked over to approach it.

"Zelrick?" I gasped when a blade pierced right through my ribcage.

Zelrick's dark smirk lingers in my mind as I lost consciousness.
---