Sechs

I should have know. I should have let go. I should have forget. But all these premonitions going on inside my head makes me mad.

It feels like there is a violent hurricane keeps on destroying my entire sanity.

Red violet wings. Silver ring. Ira being stabbed. Lucifer's one wing being yanked out. Raziel becoming tainted. An archangel killing Ares.

I am trying to be good. I am trying to be one of the good guys, but the blood in my veins is like a venom.

Apocalypse. War. Death after death. Broken bodies. Vacant eyes. Healing. Revenge. Punishment. Death. Misery.  Mourning.

The chains either didn't help me to fix my mind, I am bounded and I am useless.

I want to warn the angels about Lucifer's wicked plan yet how can I do that if I am chained here at the darkest dungeon in Hell.

Lucifer was keep on telling me that I shouldn't act like an angel when I supposed to do is to support his awful schemes. Yet is it bad that I longed for such great things?

I want to experience the Heavenly sunlight and the soft green grass of Virtues garden that Rosier told me.

Though, how can I experience that if my eyes cannot stand too much brightness. Maybe because I am being imprisoned inside this dungeon for a very long time.

My father is ashamed of me, and my mother is a freakin bimbo of Hell who doesn't care about me.

Is it my fault that I am being borned as an archangel?

But Lucifer keeps on insisting that I shouldn't get my hopes up. The angels won't accept me, because of my parents.

My head jerked up when I heard a screaming voice from afar. It is natural here in Hell to listen some wailing and screeching in pain like a sick playlist.

I bring my knees closer to my chest and put my palms on my ears to block the sounds.

The four darkwalls of the prison keeps me in solitude for almost a millenia.

Funny thing is Lucifer didn't even consider me as his son, and Lilith doesn't even care about me. Lucifer is proud at first when he learned about my abilities but when I used it against him, I ended up being imprisoned.

I'm all alone and barely alive, how can you keep on living if you were like non existent at all.

The horrible sounds stopped and a loud footsteps can be heard from outside of my prison cell. I removed my hand from my ears but I keep my head down between my knees.

The door of the dungeon grate open, yet I didn't bother to lift my head up to know who are my visitor.

"You won't gonna speak up about your premonitions, do you?" my bastard father asked.

I didn't answer him, but I know what will gonna happen next.

He move towards me and he grabbed my hair from the roots, exposing my stoic face to look at his disgusting golden eyes the same mine.

I ignored the stinging pain from his action and I keep my eyes trained on the ceiling.

"Well look at you, you were just like Raziel but luckily you got my eyes." he chuckled.

Still, I didn't respond to him and he let go of my hair harshly making my head bump on the wall.

"You are so useless! I regret having a son like you! You were just like your mother." he spat at me.

"Then why don't you kill me and end my worthless life?" by the sound of my raspy voice, Lucifer's eyes widened.

I know he is shocked to hear that for the first time he threw me in this dungeon I spoke to him.

He crouched down to face me "I won't kill you. I know you have a potential on you, son."

I shake my head "I won't serve you, never. Even if you are my father."

The Devil smirk "Let's see about that. Abaddon! Remove his chains and fetch him some new clothes." Lucifer commanded his general while he stands up.

I frowned at him, completely confused. He will gonna release me? Really?

The excitement in my bones died the moment I saw Moloch behind him. Abaddon grabbed my arm to make me stand on my feet.

If only fear is like a black smoke, then it is already leaking outside my body like a chimney.

Abaddon puts on a tunic on my naked body while he is removing the chains from my neck and wrists and ankles.

But when I saw Moloch approaching me, I instantly back away from Abaddon's grasp and my back hit the wall.

I shake my head with my eyes widened in fear, I heard stories about how cruel he is and I don't know what he is capable of.

"You have to submit to the Legion if I want you to be useful. Your abilities are troublesome but look on the brightside, it will gonna be fatal against angels." Lucifer chuckle

"I will not fight against angels! I am one of them!" I yelled, while my eyes trained on Moloch's form moving slowly towards me as if he is stalking his prey.

Abaddon chuckle "You are delusional, kid. Nobody in Heaven will accept you. You are a demon like us. This is your home."

I yelp when Moloch grabbed my wrists and an unexplainable pain makes me feel like my head is being split in two.

I can hear that I am screaming while I am being dragged and my body hit the floor with my wrist under Moloch's grip.

"You shouldn't resist it, kid. Things will only get worse for you. Obey your father and submit to the Legion."

I keep on squirming from him but my strength is draining from every resistance I make.

I didn't see Lucifer anymore but either my eyesight is getting blurry.

Moments later I can feel that I am being tied on a chair and Moloch's ugly face is grinning at me.

When his finger makes contact to my head, the never ending excruciating pain is back again, but more agonizing this time.

I couldn't do anything but to scream and writhe in pain and wait for the dreadful result of this.

Because I am weak and pathetic.
-----

A/N: Some hints :")