Dreiundzwandzig

Ira

"So you mean Hellios is lurking around the palace?" I said as my eyes narrowed on Zelrick's form when he reported to me that there are sightings which Hellios was seen, roaming outside of my palace.

What does he want now.

Zelrick nodded "Yes, your grace."

I sighed and leaned back against my chair in the library behind my desk "Don't mind him, I want to be at peace. I am still not fine yet." I admitted.

I still can't moved on from Claudius' death, it's still taking a toll in me.

Zelrick frowned "I think we should kill him."

I don't know why, but when he said that, there is a voice in my head, telling me to protest.

Where I should be the one to tell him that he should kill Hellios once he saw him.

"No. Leave him be, don't kill him unless he act up." I said, firmly.

"Idiocy."

I frowned, I don't know if what I heard is right.

Zelrick, just called me an idiot? But I noticed his voice became deeper and his presence turned into something dark that I even feel it crawling into my skin.

"What is it, Zelrick?" I asked with my authoritative tone.

"I----" Zelrick was interrupted when Raphael walked in with a worried look in his face.

I dismissed Zelrick immediately to hear out what he is about to say, he keeps on pacing around the room as I massage my temple.

"Raphael, my dear, could you please tell me what's wrong?" I asked.

He moved closer and grasped my small hands as he bring it closer to his chest "I need to tell you something I learned about the Book's contents and it is not good."

I blinked "Tell me what is it?"

He sighed deeply "The Mysteries, has taken a human form and is now missing."
----

Later that day, Raphael and I decided to go to Gehenna, to confront Lucifer.

I know he loathes that place but we need to see if we can find one Mystery there or we can gather an information.

When we reached the Gates of Gehenna, I hold onto his hand and teleported with him to enter Lucifer's domain.

The first person we saw is Lilith, holding a red book against her chest.

Her dark eyes settled on the two of us and her pale lips pulled into a sneer "Such an unpleasant visitors."

"No wonder the air here stinks because you open that mouth of yours, whore." I retorted, coldly and taunting.

The demoness backed away and I heard Raphael chuckled beside me, I frowned "What's funny?"

"The air here already stinks because they are all disgusting." I snorted to stop myself from laughing when he is nudging me teasingly.

This guy.

"Ira, my love. What a surprise to see you again." I rolled my eyes, here we go. The egoistical bitch of all time.

Raphael hide me on his back "We need to ask a few questions and we will leave eventually."

I step out, not caring if Raphael is frowning at my actions, I don't need some kind of protection here.

"I'll let you speak with Raziel if you tell us what we need to know."

As usual, he grinned widely in response "I feel very generous today, speak and I shall answer."

If you don't answer, I guess I will have to beat the crap out of you instead.

"Do you know the whereabouts of the other Mysteries?" I asked and anyone in Gehenna goes silent.

I can feel Raphael holding my hand tightly, I didn't notice I was holding my breathe and my hands are getting clammy.

"Unfortunately, no. We are also finding them." He smirked "But about the deal.." He added.

"The deal is the deal. I will set an appointment then and I shall tell Raziel that you will see him." I said as Raphael and I teleported back on Earth.

I sighed deeply and leaned against him, I will do anything to help Raziel, even if it means dealing with his father.

Raphael stroked my hair softly "Ira, I want to tell you something."

Oh no..

I looked up at him "What is it?"

He smiled lovingly as he slipped up a golden ring in my finger, my eyes widened in shocked.

I am speechless too.

I looked back at him and he nodded "I want to do it before anything else worse happen. I'm not going to lose this."

I swallowed thickly, completely dumbfounded "Then.."

I know this is not the right time to be happy but I was beyond overjoyed when Raphael dropped in one knee and take my hand with him, he gave me that boyish smile I love the most and my eyes got misty.

I never been this happy in my whole life.

"So Ira, my Queen, will you marry me?"
---

A/N: What on earth?! I procastinated in this story for 1 month?! Well finally I can update lol.

We will hear the wedding bells soon lol but the storm is just about to come so watch out.