Zweiundzwanzig

Life's POV

I don't know where are my two brothers and one sister. I just knew that the four of us has escaped the Book without our Master's knowledge.

This can't be. I mean, it is dangerous if we fall into the wrong hands.

Especially to Lucifer, who wanted to use us for evil.

It is quite ironic for me to serve his son, Archangel Raziel, his biological son.

As I stroll around, I never thought that seeing humans live peacefully is something that Vampires and Angels might be jealous for.

They are oblivious of the war going on behind them.

Those Demons, doesn't appreciate life which saddens me the most.

The faith of the people are faltering too, each day, each passing day that their wishes didn't come true, their faith to God is like Christmas lights, sometimes they are off, sometimes they are alive.

But death is a mystery, everybody is afraid of dying but nobody wants to repent their sins.

Ah.. These thoughts are giving me headaches.

I know I should look for my siblings, yet, I get the feeling that they are alright wherever they are.

I sit for a moment in a bench while here in the park as I watch the kids play, I smiled a little.

It must be nice to be a kid, a toddler or a human.

I lean against the bench as I saw a flower that is about to wither, I stretch my arm to touch it.

As soon as my finger touches the delicate petal, the flower starts to bloom again.

I smiled.

It is nice to have this kind of ability.

It's a huge help for everybody, but how about death?

Is he happy of what he has?

Of course not, everything he touches will surely die.
---

Hellios

Claudius is dead.

How could this be? I was so sure that he is the traitor among the ranks and I was wrong.

Something is wrong here.

If only I could enter the castle and tell Ira all my conclusion, the threat will be lessen.

But I couldn't and that's frustrating.

"Ugh.." I groaned frustratingly a as I run my fingers against my hair.

Ivris is still in her school and I am here in our house, waiting for her and thinking of the possible ways why did it happen..

Plus, I heard about the missing Book of Raziel.

The Book that holds the Secrets and Mysteries of Creation and Universe.

I don't know him that well but in my book, he seems so careless.

I got the feeling that, because of what happened these days, will lead him into his disaster.

Somebody might break him.
---

....

I secretly watch the Mystery of Life, sitting in the bench in the park.

He do really looks like a human with his normal clothes but in one look, you can definitely feel there is different from him.

I smirked.

Maybe I could kidnap the guy and bring him to my King as a present.

We couldn't find the Book, but if I capture one Mystery.

We can drain his power and use is against the angels.

I grinned.

Perfect.