Oculus

[......]

The night is too dark and full of terror, if half of the story was remain untold, your name will be soon forgotten.

Whose names are not set into stone nor carved in ivory can justify the malice that is growing within.

The hunger for violence and the crave for death, how long will it last?

Families and families are fighting each other, aiming at one another's throats and the cycle keeps on going on.

Have you ever thought of the other dimension? Where pain and menace doesn't exist?

Have you ever see yourself living in a peaceful life?

Then, what keeps you going on? How come you are still alive?

Intentions are like spider webs that makes your mind tangled into this mess.

How come you are involve? You innocent little child, you will never see what's coming for you.

In my eyes, your body is broken into places you will never understand.

No one.

No one will save you.

You are all alone, bounded and broken with no one that can rely on.

Innocence once taken cannot be return into one piece.

You were once a pure and untouched little winter child.

But now, you are full of hatred and taint all over your mind and soul.

How will you survive this?

Sweet little angel, the storm has just begun.