1

Louis pov

Darkness is what filled my eyes as I watched my innocence get taken away the day before. Getting raped was a daily routine done by the Alphas. Derek and Nick are the main Alphas that terrorize the rest of us Omegas.

My only friends Niall and Perrie are Omegas as well. They don't get raped on a daily basis instead they get beaten. So we're used to each other's screams. But watching my friends get beat by the Alphas sickens me. The only time I'm safe from my daily Raping is on Auction day. Which happens once a month. First Monday of every month to be exact. Which happens to be tomorrow. Which means we have our inspections the night before.

"Line up you worthless Omegas" Derek said. Everyone has a different look at Derek. Some people describe him as a evil man others a Angel. The omegas who see him as an angel are the Raped ones. Such as I the reason why is Nick does the Raped things while Beaten ones see the evil in Derek.

Standing in the cold hallway with only a blanket wrapped around our bodies. Nick and Derek arrive momentarily. "As you all know tomorrow is the Auction which means it's inspection night to see which one of you are pregnant sick or wounded" Nick said. "Up first are the Women Omegas 10-16 years old" Derek said. "As you know we will call you according to age division" Nick said. Looking at Perrie she had a scared look on her face. I knew something was wrong. "TOMLINSON" Derek shouted. Staring back at the wall Footsteps reached my way as I shook in fear. I dare not to move as they mock my terror. "Aw look he's shaking what a weak little Omega" Nick said. "Nick shall we get on with the Inspections please if you want to get rid of them I suggest we get on with it" Derek said. Nick rolled his eyes and walked back into the little room.

"First up Lanai Tolling" Nick said. Lanai was a little girl about 10 or so I have known somethings about her what Perries been telling me. Walking over to Perrie seeing the scared look in her eye. "I'm worried about Lanai" she said. "What are you worried about" I asked. "Lanai is three months Pregnant and she's only 12" Perrie said. Lanai is the youngest Omega in this house. I'm so going to kill nick for this. Minutes later Lanai comes out from her inspection with a hand on her stomach. Tear stained cheeks. I ran up to Lanai as fast as I could.

"What's the matter Lanai" I asked. "They found out I was pregnant and when the babies born there selling it to a different Alpha" Lanai said. Pulling her into a hug as she cried on my shirt. "Don't worry Lanai ill figure something out" I said. "You will" Lanai said. "Of course a mother has to stay with her baby" I said. "Thanks Lou" Lanai said. Putting a smile on my face. Turning around Perrie is in the Inspection room. "Let's wait for Perrie" I said. Lanai nodded and we both sat on the bench outside of the Inspection room. "What do you think is going on in there Lou" Lanai asked. I shook my head I never knew what was going to happen. "I don't know love" I said. Shouts reflected off the walls as we waited. Seconds later the shouts were gone and the door opened. Tears coming down Perries cheeks. Rushing by her side for comfort. "What's wrong" I asked. "I was expecting but I had to abort it by morning and that's what all the shouting was about" Perrie said. Sorrow filled the room as Perrie and Lanai walked back to the Women's quarters. Leaving me the only male Omega left for the inspections

"Louis come in" Derek said. The light of the room reflected off the dark walls of the hall. Walking into the room seeing nick with a evil smirk on his face but with Derek had a sympathetic look in his eyes. "Take a seat Louis" Nick said. "Let's begin" Derek said.

Enjoy