Part 2: Isak

Warning!
This chapter deals with Post traumatic stress disorder. Violent actions and strong language.

Italy

"These past years have been hell and back for you Alpha soldiers. You fought long and hard with the Italian Alpha army to take down the rebel forces. As you leave here today to go back to your families we wish you the best. Not only are you one hell of a fighting machine but you are also a hero. We thank you for that. Have a safe flight home" General Luca said.

I've been stationed in Italy for five years ever since the war broke out. I've seen things that they talk about in the movies. I don't know how I will cope when I get home. Seeing a friend die infront of you and watching a truck full of innocent children blow up right before your eyes. I already have nightmares about it my anxiety level is going to be haywire.

"Isak, Isak, can you hear me" Fletcher asked. Gaining my focus back to him as i nodded. "What were we talking about" I asked. "I asked you if you were done packing for the fourth time" Fletcher asked. "Oh right, yeah I am" I said. Sitting back down on the cot. Fletcher walked in and sat by me.

"Isak have you been sleeping ok" Fletcher asked. "Yes" I said. "Really because you have bags under your eyes and your jittery" Fletcher said. Suddenly my eyes flashed opened and I wrapped my hands around his neck. "Isak stop Isak stop" Fletcher shouted. "I'm going to kill you, you son of a bitch you don't deserve to live you rebel scum" I said.

Fletcher grabbed my hands and pinned me down. "Isak listen to me your safe now it's me Fletcher" Fletcher said. "No no your not your just some Italian rebel who came here to kill me" I said. Suddenly a needle was jabbed into my leg making me black out.

Hours later I woke up and I was no longer in Italy. Looking around I saw that I was in a hospital. Fletcher was sitting right by me with his eyes closed which I got that he was sleeping.

"Where the fuck am I" I asked. "Your in London" Fletcher Said. "Why am i here" I asked. "Because you got sent home early" Fletcher said. "Do my dads know" I asked. "Last time i checked there outside that door" Fletcher said.

Fletcher got up and went to get them. When they saw me they immediately ran up and hugged me. Little footsteps were heard which I looked over and saw it was Tristan. "Isak Isak Isak he's here dads" Triston said. "Hi buddy how have you been holding down the fort" I asked.

"They let me stay up till 9 now isn't that great" Triston said. "Oooo the 9 and overs I remember that time those are good times to stay up for" I said. With a smirk on my face. As I held up both of my hands and Triston started punching at them. "Someone's got a fighting punch you'll come in handy" I said.

A couple hours later Louis Harry and Trenton left to head back home. With only a few hours left until visiting hours ended. Isak closed his eyes for a second then opened them. Sitting on the couch was Rosie Lynch. Let's just say they have a connection that's everlasting.

Isak met Rosie during basic training she was a drill sergeant who always had eyes for Isak. "Since when did they let you in here" Isak teased. "Since they started allowing women in the work force" Rosie said. Isak had a smirk on his face as he looked at Rosie.

"You doing alright" Rosie asked. "Yeah I guess I was gonna ask you the same since that bombing I've been thinking about you how you've been" Isak asked. "I've had better days, they amputated my leg" Rosie said. Lifting up her pant leg instead of skin and bone there were bolts and rods. "I had no idea" Isak said.

"I tried to keep it a secret as long as I could but my mom found out and went crazy and told everyone" Rosie said. "I'm always here for you and you know that" Isak said. "I know and I'm thankful for that, so when are you going to tell your dads about us" Rosie asked. "I think they already know Rosie" Isak said.

"Your dads invited us to dinner with them and your sister" Rosie said. "Of course they did, Tristan's birthday is coming up and they want us all there" Isak said. "I think it's sweet that you care so much about your younger brother" Rosie said. "Oh really" Isak said.

Rosie lifted her head up from Isaks chest. "Yes, I think the perfect man for me is someone who knows how to care for their younger siblings" Rosie said. "I'll keep that in mind" Isak teased. Rosie lightly slapped Isak as Isak kissed her cheek. All day when Isak talked to Rosie all he could think about was.
Rosie was the perfect girl for him and that he would marry her on the spot.