18

Before we begin I just want to say THAT I'M SO PROUD OF THIS BOOK GETTING TO 1K READS I NEVER KNEW WHERE THIS WAS HEADED BUT THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED AND VOTED EVERY CHAPTER MEANS ALOT UM SO YEAH THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS TO 1K

HARRYS POV

a few days later

Walking into the tent with I saw Bryce outside smoking a cigarette. The smell of smoke filled my lungs as i walked up to him. "Morning" I said. "Good morning Harry and do you smoke" Bryce said. "No i don't want to get cancer and have a worried and sad omega" I said. Bryce smirked and took a puff of his cigarette. "Good man why smoking is a virus taking you alive and may i say you have a very astonishing omega" Bryce said. "Why astonishing" I said. "He's not sick like the rest of the unlucky omega's" Bryce said. "That's because i take good care of my omega" I said. "That's good because some of these omega's are severally sick" Bryce said. "What are they sick with" I asked. Bryce threw his cigarette on the ground and walked off. I followed behind him.

Bryce and i walked up to a old building. the building looked about one hundred years or more old. Bricks falling off the side of the building. Moss growing up the side of the bricks. "What is this place" I asked. "This is the dying place" Bryce said. "Omega's come to die here" I said. "If there in the dying state of the sickness" Bryce said. "What is this so called sickness" I asked. Bryce turned around. "Malaria"Bryce said. "People died of Malaria" I said. "Yes and they come here on there last days of life with there Alpha's and say there final goodbyes" Bryce said. "That's terrible" I said. "And do you want to know something" Bryce said. I stayed silent and nodded. "I lost my omega from Malaria........I treated my omega like a queen till her dying day once it did my heart broke into a million pieces" Bryce said. Bryce wiped away his tears as we walked out of the Building.

Walking back to the base i saw Omega playing with some little kids. A smile grew on my face watching the cute omega play with little omega's. All i could think was were going to be great parents. Creeping up on my omega i snaked my arms around my omega. Kissing his head. "Hi" I said. Helping my omega up  giving him a proper hug. Squeezing him in a bear hug. "Did i ever tell you how much i love you" I said. "No" The omega blushed. knowing the answer. "Well i love you so so so so so so so much my baby" I said. Kissing his lips. "Your a sap" The omega said. "I'm your sap" I said. making the omega blush again. "I'm tired daddy" The omega said. "Do you want daddy to carry you to bed and cuddle" I said. "Yes i do daddio" Omega said. Picking up my omega bridal style and carried him back to the tent.

Laying my omega down on the bed removing his clothes and covering his body with the duvet. Getting under the duvet with my omega i placed my hand on his stomach. "How is the little one" I asked. "Good i've been talking alot about how sappy you are" Omega said. "You know the little one can't hear you right" I said. "I know i just like talking to my little bean" Omega said. Kissing the stomach. "Daddy" Omega said. "Yes baby" I said. "Can you rub my feet i've been on them all day" Omega said. "Of course i will anything for my omega" I said. Bringing the duvet over the omega's feet and started rubbing them.

"Are you excited for your appointment on Thursday"  I asked. "Your going with me right" Omega said. "Of course i am i'm the father of this beautiful baby" I said. "Do you work tomorrow" Omega said. "Sadly yes i'd rather be with my beautiful and glowing baby" I said. Causing a crimson colour to appear on my babie's face. "Quit making me blush daddy" Omega said. "I love making you blush" I said. Cupping the boys face and kissing the omega. running my tongue over his bottom lip. My tongue invaded the boys mouth making the boy suck on it making me moan. Omega pulled away from the kiss and straddled my legs. "Can i try something daddy" Omega said. "What do you want to try baby" I asked. "I want to tie you up and do bad things to you daddy" Omega said. I like this side of my bad baby.

CLIFFHANGER HAHAHAHAHAHA