57.5

Continuation from chapter 57

Getting back to the house, Violet got out of the car, leaving me with Triston. "Were home buddy" I said. Taking him out of his car seat. He walked to the door, Triston and I walked into the house.

"Dad are you ok" Violet asked. Puking came from the bathroom. "Baby are you ok" I asked. "Check the counter" Luna said. "Kids go upstairs please" I said. Triston and Violet went upstairs leaving me with a sick Luna.

"What does it say" Luna asked. "Your not pregnant Luna" I said. "It doesn't make since I'm sick" Luna said. "Sometimes it doesn't work, and we've been having protected sex" I said. "I wanted to get pregnant again daddy" Luna said. "I know baby, I would love to get you pregnant but it's not the right time baby" I said. "When is the right time, I want to give you babies daddy" Luna said, as tears rushed down his face.

"Let's go sit down baby" I said. Picking up Luna bridal style carrying him to the couch. "Can you cuddle me daddy" Luna asked. "Of course I can baby I'll cuddle your heart out" I said.

I know this chapter was short but it's a double update so be great full. Enjoy xoxo xoxo and I'll see y'all on TUESDAY. Have a great weekend.

Comment and vote