28

Louis pov

Later that night when I was getting ready for bed a pain rushed over me. This was my 10 the 10 that only happens when you give birth and die. This was the day that I am going to meet my son.

Water fell below me as I felt another rush of pain. "HELP ME" I shouted. The door opened within minutes. "Help please I'm giving birth you have to help me" I said. The lady nodded and helped me to the infirmary. "Let's go meet your baby" The lady said. She was about in her early fifties grayish brown hair brown eyes.

"I need Harry please I need him here he promised me" I said. "Who's Harry dear" Jo said. "He's my Alpha and he's fighting in the war right now I need him here please" I said. "I will see what I can do dear" Jo said. "Thank you" I said. Jo wiped the sweat off of my face as I felt another contraction. "God it hurts" I said. "I know dear I've been a mother myself dear I know what your going through" Jo said. "You do" I asked. "Of course I do dear" Jo said.

"Get ready to push Luna" Jo said. I nodded accepting the fact that my Alpha won't be here to see our new baby being born. Brought tears to my eyes.

I pushed and I pushed with all my heart. Sweat ran down my face as I pushed. "Your doing great dear I can see the head" Jo said. I threw my head back for a second then pushed again. Just then I heard the most beautiful thing ever. The cry of my baby boy. Tears poured down my cheeks as I heard the cry.

"Would you like to hold him" Jo asked. Of course I said yes. Jo handed me my baby. I moved my hospital gown down a bit for the baby to have skin to skin contact. "I love you so much" I said. Kissing his head. Jo cut the cord and cleaned the baby up. Bring the baby back this time swaddled up.

"What would you like to name him Lou" Jo asked. I looked at Jo and gave her my answer. "Triston Edward Styles" I said. "That's beautiful Luna" Jo said. I cuddled up my beautiful baby boy Triston in my arms. Admiring my baby as he slept. "Welcome to the world Triston Your father is going to be so happy to meet you my boy I know I am I love you so much my boy and I know your daddy will too by the way his name is Harry he will protect you and your sister in all costs" I said. Minutes later Violet came in with a smile on her face.

"Hey Violet this is your new little brother Triston" I said. "Hi Triston" Violet said. "Want to hold him Vi" I said. She nodded and i handed Triston over to Violet very carefully. "I wish daddy was here too" Violet said. "I wish that too baby but you know that daddy is away right now" I said. I wish with all my heart that the war would end and Alpha would return to meet our son.

Harry's pov
Earlier in the day

"Alright everyone Maxwell has made me in charge of you" I said. "Why should we listen to you your just a Maggot" Lyle said. Maxwell made his way out on his crutches. "Because I believe he'll be a better General than you little shits ever will. Remember I'm still your Sergeant and if I hear that none of you are following Harry's rules you'll have hell to pay now do I make my self clear Maggots" Maxwell said. "Sir yes sir" We all said. "Dismissed" Maxwell said. Leaving the men walking off heading back into the dining hall.

Later that night I met with Maxwell and some of the other Sergeants to talk about the attack plan.

"Men this is General Styles" Maxwell said. "Welcome and may I say Maxwell made a good choice to pick a man like you" a Blonde said. "I see you've meet Sergeant Fletcher" Maxwell said. "Hi" I said. "Nice to meet you" Fletcher said. "Now we gotta come up with a way to get into the castle without getting spotted and take out Edward and his group of Anti followers" Maxwell said. "How about this Fletcher you take a group and take out the guards on the outside while Holm and Blythe take out any guards on the inside-" Maxwell said. "I want to kill Edward myself keep him alive" I said.

This was the chance to finally see my brother go down for all the evil things he's done. All the things he's done to me and my family. Now it's time for him to pay for those things.

Down goes the Anti King.

Next chapter will be epic.