51

This chapter will be told in many key word MANY POVS. That's why it may seem confusing so ENJOY LIKE AND COMMENT.

Louis pov

I made my choice

My eyes crept open as light blinded me while I laid on the hospital bed. "Oh Omega your alive" Alpha said. "Alpha is that you" I asked. "Yes baby it is me" Alpha said. "Where are the kids" I asked. "There safe Fletcher has them" Alpha said. "Good" I said.

"What exactly did dean do to you" Alpha asked. "He raped me and drugged me that made my limbs numb" I said. "We can't let him get away with this sick twisted game he's playing he's going to pay for this" Alpha said. "Kill him daddy" I said. "Anything for you darling" Alpha said.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Edwards pov

"Superise sleeping beauty" I said. Flipping a switch making the lights flash on. "What the hell" Dean said. "What you did to that Omega was low" I said. "I didn't do anything I was just making love to my Omega" Dean said. "That Omega isn't yours your a freak who is going around and raping omegas and calling them yours and to a guy like me that's a no go to raping claimed omegas" I said. "And you call yourself an Anti please Edward your not an Anti your just an ordinary Alpha who pretends to be an Anti" Dean said.

"Shut your fucking mouth" I said. "Temperamental are we no wonder your a coward" Dean said. "Go to hell" I said. "Haven't you been there already" Dean said. Turning around and slamming his head on the table. "Do you want to die" I said. "Yes" Dean said. "Consider your self dead" I said. Walking out of the room.

My mind was playing tricks on me after I left that concrete room. Deans questions burned my conscious. "Davie" I said. "Um it's David sir"'David said. "What ever is harry in" I asked. "No he's at home for the day sir I can have Carlisle assist you" David said. "Who the fuck is Carlisle" I asked.

"He's Harry's second in command" David said. "I thought you were" I said. "I'm just a assistant sir" David said. "Well than where can I find this Carlisle" I asked. "Second door down" David said. "Thanks" I said.

"Do you know where Carlisle is" I asked. "He's out for the day" His secretary said. "Out for the day why" I asked. "His Omega was giving birth today" His secretary said. "Tell him I stopped by would you" I asked. "Yes sir" his secretary said. Nodding I walked off.

As I was walking past David putting a middle finger up. "What was that for" David asked. "For being a bitch" I said. Walking out of the castle I headed back to ridge Port to find Lanai.

------------------------------

Getting to ridge port hours later I got out of my car and ran to camp. "Lanai" I shouted. "Eddie" A weak voice said. The voice was coming from the building. "Oh no" I whispered. Running into the building "Lanai" I shouted. "Eddie is that you" Lanai asked. "Yes yes it is my love" I said. Looking at Lanai her face was pale and her eyes were pink. "Lanai we have to get you out of here" I said. "I can't,leave me" Lanai said. "No I'm not going to leave you I love you" I said. Moving her hand I saw red Stain coming from her shirt.

"Who did that" I asked. "D-Dean" Lanai said. "When did he do this" I asked. "He went on a rampage and attacked everyone" Lanai said. Her eyes started to shut. "Lanai don't shut your eyes your going to be fine alright" I said. Wrapping my arms around her holding her one last time. "Let me go Eddie" Lanai said. "No baby no don't die on me baby I love you so much what am I going to do without you darling, I've never loved someone so much as I do for you please don't leave me" I said. Tears rushed down my cheeks. "Take care of our son" Lanai said. "I will I promise" I said. Kissing her cold face once more. Her lips became colorless. Laying her down to Rest In Peace was the hardest thing to do. "I won't forget about you my love" I said.

Arriving back at the house a celebration broke out. While I didn't feel very celebratory. "Edward what's wrong" Harry asked. "Lets go kill that mother fucker" I said.

--------------------

Harry's pov

A week later I noticed a change in my Beautiful Omega. The sparkle in his eye was gone. And replaced with sadness. "Baby what's the matter" I asked. "Every time I shut my eyes I see that monster" Luna said. Wrapping my arms around his body bringing him to my chest. "Can you sing for me daddy I love it when you sing" Luna asked. "What would you like to hear" I asked. "True colors" Luna said.

You with the sad eyes
Don't be discouraged,oh I realize
It's hard to take courage
In a world full of people
You can lose sight of it all
The darkness inside you
Can make you fee small

Show me a smile then
Don't be unhappy
Can't remember when
I last saw you laughing
This world makes you crazy
And you've taken all you can bear
Just call me up
Cause I will be there

And I see your true colors
Shining through
I see your true colors
That's why I love you

After I sung the song I looked into my Omegas eyes. "Can I kiss you baby" I asked. "Yes daddy" Luna said. Placing my lips on his, the kiss was like no other. Luna pulled away "What about the kids" Luna asked. "Will be quiet baby" I said. Pecking his lips.

Picking up Luna I carried him bridal style to the bed room. Laying him on the bed, god he looked so gorgeous just laying there. Joining him on the bed wrapping my arms around him.

What started out as a simple kiss turned into a make out session. Moving his shirt up with my hand goosebumps arose as I touched him. "Look what I do to you love I make you shiver under my touch" I said. Moving my hand down his stomach and towards his pants his breathes started to speed up.

"F-Fuck daddy your teasing me so bad" Luna said. "I love to tease my baby" I said. Moving my hand along his crouch feeling it get harder and harder. "Your so hard for me baby" I said. Kissing his clothed member, our eyes locked as I did so. Taking off his jeans and throwing them across the room. The only covering him was a pair of lace panties.

"Fuck baby you look so fucking beautiful" I said. "Touch me daddy" Luna said. Lifting his legs up and taking off his panties, placing his legs down and kissing the inside of his thighs. Leaving lingering kisses as I kissed him. Feeling him shake under me as I moved closer and closer to his dick.

Kitten licking him made him go mad. His eyes rolled back. "Fuck daddy" Luna moaned. Bringing my lips around his member. Making him cum as I sped up. White liquid ran down My throat as I popped my lips off.

"Taste your self on my lips" I said. Kissing him, lips met his once they did my tongue ran across his bottom lip. Our tongues danced as we kissed. Making my Omega moan was the best thing ever.

"Wait aren't you going to wear a condom" Luna asked. "I want to fill you up baby" I said. Kissing his cheek. "Don't you want daddy to make you full of my babies" I said. Kissing his neck, "yes daddy but don't you love the kids we have now" Luna said. "Of course I do baby but I want another one to love" I said. "Your so sweet daddy" Luna said. Making a love bite on his neck making him moan as I ran my tongue over the bruise.
---------------------------------
That afternoon Luna and I sat the kids down. "Violet and Tristan we have decided to have another baby" I said. Vi didn't say anything she looked dead at me. "I'm gonna be a big sister again" Violet said. "Yes you are love and Tristan's gonna be a big brother" Luna said.

Enjoy xoxo xoxo DOUBLE UPDATES WHAT UP AND HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND PEOPLE SEE YA ON TUESDAY