92

Remember to leave questions in the character ask really helps and I know y'all want to know what they have to say so get on that thx luvvvv you and enjoy the chapter
-

-

-

-
Arriving in Greece a couple days later Harry rented a private house on the hill side away from the city. "Woah this is so beautiful daddy" Louis said. "I'm glad you like it love" Harry said. Pecking his lips causing a roar of Ewws from the younger ones. "That's icky daddy" Triston said.

"That's how you were made" Violet said. Making Triston run away in fear. "Did you really have to do that Vi" Harry said. "He had it coming" Violet said. Rolling his eyes as he looked for his brother who was still getting bags out of the rental car.

"Alright everyone who wants room assignments" Marcel said. Obviously everyone did they had a tired look on all of there faces. "By the looks of there faces love they might want them ASAP" Alison said. Marcel pulled out a paper from his pocket with the assignments. "What are we in Kindergarten" Hanax said. Causing Alison to slap him in the head. "Be nice" Alison said. "Whatever" Hanax said.

"Harry and Louis you two get the master suite, Alison and I will take the beach side suite, Hanax, Violet Isak and Triston will take the court yard suite and I think that's everyone" Marcel said.

"I think you missed me" Bryce said. "What's your name Bruce yeah" Marcel said. "Uh no it's Bryce" Bryce said. "Bruce right yes you will have the deadbeat dad room I mean you will take the guest room" Marcel said. "Fine by me" Bryce said.

While everyone went up to find there rooms Louis and Harry were the only left alone. "I have big plans for us on this trip babe" Harry said. As Harry wrapped his arms around his lovers waist. "What kind of plans" Louis asked. "Sexual plans babe that involve you and me" Harry said. Harry was about to kiss Louis when Triston yelled for Louis.

"DADDYS" Triston yelled. Louis sighed and pulled away. "Yeah bud" Louis said. "Violets being mean" Triston said. "Later love" Harry whispered in his ear before Louis left his arms to go to Triston's need.

Harry brought his and Louis things up to their suite which was extremely beautiful. He saw rose petals on the bed in the shape of a heart. "Daddy" Louis seductively Said. Walking in a seduction form. Louis gently pushed harry onto the bed. Louis placed a finger on Harry's lips. "No talk just kiss me daddy" Louis said.

Without a seconds notice Harry was on top of Louis passionately kissing his lover. "I haven't kissed you like this since our vow renewal" Harry said. "I miss this moment of us being alone without the kids" Louis said. "Me too but I love the kids dearly" Harry said.

Louis leaned his head back to give Harry more access. "Ah ah ah later baby"Harry said. A desperate look played on Louis face as he watched Harry sit back. "I want you now daddy" Louis said. "You'll have me don't worry tomorrow night my love just you and I without a care in the world" Harry said.

I know I'm a tease but I love to tease y'all 😈 I know I'm evil comment and vote remember to leave a question for the characters.