57

Harry's pov

Waking up the next day with a hangover was the worst feeling ever, the events of last night are still a blur, I vaguely remember someone fighting.

"Good morning" I said. "Morning" Luna said. "What no good morning kiss" I said. "I'm still mad at you" Luna said. "What exactly are you mad at me about" I asked. "You don't remember, oh my god" Luna said. "No" I said.

"You called me a fucking idiot" Luna said. "I'm so sorry baby" I said. "And you need to lay off the alcohol" Luna said. "Ok I will" I said. "Good" Luna said. Pressing a kiss on his lips. "Now I have to take Violet to school and Triston to Preschool" Luna said. "I can take them" I said. "You sure" Luna asked. " I'm pretty sure I'm going to fine" I said. "Ok" Luna said.

"Vi, Triston time to go" Luna called. They rushed down the stairs, "Who's taking us" Violet asked. "Papa is" Luna said. Violet broke down laughing, "what's so funny" I asked. "Nothing" Luna said. With a smirk on his face. "We got to go" Violet said.

First we went to Violets school and this was batshit crazy, "What the hell" I said. "Dad usually drops me off near the teacher parking" Violet said. "Well were doing things differently" I said. "Ok" Violet said.

About twenty minutes later we finally made it to the front of the drop off line, "I'm late thanks" Violet said. "Sorry" I said. Slamming the door Violet rushed into the school.

Next up was Triston, "Little Gods children Preschool" I said. "Dad said it's a good place" Triston said. "Well dad is a handful sometimes" I said. Taking Triston out of his car seat and rushed him inside.

"Papa I need Whimsy" Triston said. "Who's Whimsy" I asked. "My bunny, daddy always brings it" Triston said. "Your going to have to go without it love" I said. "Ok dad" Triston said. Walking into the Preschool, leaving me outside with two gloomy kids which will haunt me later.

"How was drop off" Luna asked. "Terrible" I said. "Let me guess, you dropped off Violet in front of the school instead of in the teachers lot and with Triston you forgot Whimsy the bunny" Luna said. "That's exactly what happened I don't know how you do it" I said. "It's something that's apart of being a parent" Luna said. "They were monsters" I said. Luna pulled me into a hug, "I know" Luna said.

The rest of the day I spent at home with my Luna, "Baby want to watch a movie" I asked. "What do you have in mind" Luna asked. "How about the Notebook" I said. Luna rolled his eyes with annoyance, "What don't judge me it's a great movie" I said. "Yeah yeah" Luna said.

We decided to watch the Notebook, which we didn't really watch because it turned into a make out session pretty quick. "How about we watch this later and take this to the bedroom" I asked. "Yes daddy" Luna said.

His lips met mine as I laid him on the bed, "Fuck baby you look so hot" I said. Pressing kisses on his soft skin. "I just want to kiss you all over" I said. Kissing his chest while playing with his nipples. "I wonder if I can get you to cum while I play with your nipples" I asked. A moan left the Luna's mouth as my lips wrapped around them.

"Don't stop daddy" Luna said. Continuing to suck on his nipples, "I'm going to cum daddy" Luna said. "Cum for me baby" I said. Luna came within minutes his chest was going up and down trying to gain his breath. "Fuck daddy" Luna said. Kissing his neck leaving lingering kisses, "I'm going to wreck you baby" I said.

Taking off Luna's pants revealing panties, lace panties to be specific. "Fuck baby you look so good in lace" I said. Rubbing our crouches together made me get hard. "Look what your doing to daddy baby" I said. "Tell daddy you love me" I said. "I love you daddy" Luna said. "Fuck baby I want you bad" I said. "I want you so fucking bad daddy" Luna said.

Removing the panties from his sexy body was when I lost it. Getting off the bed and grabbing a condom. Quickly getting on the bed and started to thrust into my Luna. "Fuck faster daddy" Luna moaned. Thrusting faster into my Luna as moans spilled from his sinful lips.

"Daddy daddy daddy daddy" Luna moaned, precum dripped out as I thrusted faster by the second, looking into my Luna's eyes I could tell he was going to cum in any Moment. "I'm cumming daddy" Luna said. His eyes rolled back as the orgasm took over him. Filling him with pleasure.

"Cum for me baby" I said. Watching him go through his orgasm. His body twitched as he came, "Daddy" Luna said. "You did so good baby" I said. Kissing his lips once more before Luna fell asleep.

Checking the time, it was time to pick up the kids. Getting out of bed and putting on sweats and a shirt.

Getting to Triston's first since it was 2:30 and Violet doesn't get out until 3. "Hey buddy how was your day" I asked. "Terrible at first since I didn't have Whimsy, but it got better" Triston said. "Good to hear" I said. Helping Triston with his car seat, after that we left for Violets.

Getting to Violets school around 2:35. "Where does Violet want to be picked up" I asked. "Front of the line" Triston said. The line was empty, so I drove to the front, we waited until 3 and right on time Violet showed up.

"How was school" I asked. "Fine" Violet said. "What's wrong" I asked. "I'm getting bullied" Violet said. "Who's bullying you" I asked. "This girl Jessica" Violet said. "Why is she bullying you" I asked. "She said that I'm getting special treatment for being your daughter and your also the Alpha leader" Violet said.

"Ignore them love, sure your my daughter but your like everyone else when it comes to education" I said.  "Really" Violet asked. I nodded, the rest of the ride home was silent. It took a good Hour to get back to the house. Violet and Triston both fell asleep, leaving me with a open road and Stevie Nicks.