75

What is up y'all guess who decided after two weeks to finally finally FINALLY pop lock and drop this chapter

ENJOY

TWO DAYS LATER

HARRY'S POV

All Luna and i did all day was cuddle and watch Disney movies with the little kids. Admiring how beautiful he was when he laughed at some funny thing someone said or did made me even more fond of him. I just wanted to ravish him right then and there but i didn't want to scare the kids to death.

"I love you" I whispered in his ear. A giggle escaped his lips as i kissed his temple. cuddling him even more in my arms. "I love you too daddy" Louis whispered. Kissing my cheek, A disgusted look appeared on Violets face. "Oh Vi this is how you were made love" I said. "I know i don't need a presentation" Violet said. Violet rolled her eyes with annoyance.

Just then Marcel and Alison walked in. "Let's all go out for dinner tonight as a family" Marcel said. "What a great idea" i said. "Great reservations are at 8pm" Marcel said. "Say has anyone seen Fletcher" I asked. "He was called back to the base he left this morning" Marcel said. Rolling my eyes, "He would tell me if he was going back to the base" I said.

Walking out to the pool I pulled my phone out and called Fletcher.

(Harry bold, Fletcher italics)

Hello

Hey mate what's up

Just landed in London and I'm sorry for not telling you I left it was mandatory

Take care mate

You too mate

End of call

"Let's go for a swim daddy" Luna whispered. Luna pushed me into the pool. Luckily my phone wasn't in hand. "Give me a kiss baby" I said. Pulling Luna closer and pecking his lips. "We can't sleep in the same beds tonight doll" i said. A frown appeared on Luna's face.

"Let's take this off hmm" I asked. Lifting the boys shirt up. Exposing his beautiful body. "I want to wreck you in this pool my love, I want to here you scream my name is i watch you cum" I said. A moan came from the boys lips as I whispered in his ear.

"Shall I go on my little slut" I said. "Yes daddy" Luna said. "You like being my little slut, with that ass of yours baby" I said. "Yes daddy I'm your good little slut" Luna said. The boys legs wrapped around my torso making us closer. "I wish I could fuck you all night my love" I said. "Me too daddy" Luna sadly said. With a smirk on my face imagining screams of passion as I'm hitting his prostate repeatedly.

"But we always have tomorrow night my love, I can't wait to fuck you until your screaming my name as you cum, your pink lips wide open for the moaning and precum spilling out, fuck you make me hard just thinking about it baby" I said. My lips attached to his neck leaving love bites.

He fell in my touch as I felt his body get limp under me. God I love him. "So responsive baby" I said. Kissing his neck and teasing him, "Put your head back" I said. He threw his head back on the ledge. A moan escaped his sinful lips.

"Tell daddy how much you love him" I asked. "I love you so much daddy" Luna said. His eyes closed due to the pleasure. Fuck he looked so beautiful under my touch. "Fuck your teasing me so bad daddy" Luna moaned. "I love to tease you baby it makes you weak to the knees" I said. His lips met mine with in seconds. Turning into a heated make out session in the hot tub.

"Your the best thing that ever happened to me daddy" Luna said. "Whys that" I asked. "You love me so much and your so so handsome why would anyone want me" Luna said. "I love you so much more my love and your far more beautiful than me your curves and that ass drive me wild baby" I said. A blush crept on his face as I said those things.

"It's getting late my love the night is ending I don't want to depart you on this beloved hour I want to ravish you in my arms as I kiss your lips those beautiful pink lips that I've come to know so long and far. I want to wake up next to you as I watch you close those beautiful eyes and go into a peaceful slumber good night my love dream beautiful dreams in that beautiful head I love so much and I hope you feel the same my beautiful dashing baby boy" I said.

Shutting the door to his room where he lay until the day comes out to play once more.

"Good night baby boy" I said.

I know I know I've been gone for 2 freaking weeks sorry about that. If I'm ever gone that long again yell at me 😂.

Enjoy xoxo xoxo comment and vote 😜