37

Around 9:30 Niall and Liam came over. Instead of knocking Niall barged in. "Hello anyone home" Niall said. "Babe I told you not to barge in unannounced" Liam said. "Sorry daddy" Niall said. At the look in Liam's eyes Niall would be getting punished. "Will talk about this later" Liam said.

"Ok now we can discuss things after what just happened ok Violets pick up time is at 2:30 then you drive back here and watch her and Triston do you got that" Harry said. Niall nodded "great and remember to take Triston who is the baby take him with you when you pick up Violet in the car that is parked in the garage it already has the car seat in it" Harry said. "You do know how to put a baby In a car seat right" Louis asked.

Niall looked at Liam with confusion written all over his face then looking back at Harry. "Oh my god come on" Louis said. Dragging Niall out to the car with Triston in hand. "Let's go learn how to do this" Louis said. 

Leaving Liam and Harry inside the house. "Ready for tonight" Liam asked. Harry nodded "What happens if they do accept me as the leader" Harry asked. "Then you become Leader of the ABO government" Liam said. "Where will the whole family live" Harry asked. "The castle is the best place for them that way there protected" Liam said. "If you say so" Harry said. "Besides there Is talk about the Anti's rising" Liam said. "Tell me more about this" Harry said. "I've said to much" Liam said.

Niall and Louis walked back into the house not to long ago. "He's all set and he has all the right equipment for pick up" Louis said.

About an Hour later Liam Harry and Louis left for London. Walking out there were three black Range Rovers parked along side the house. "Why three" Harry asked. "Because that way we each get our own car" Liam said. A part of Harry had a weird feeling about the whole car situation. Harry looked over at his Luna he noticed that he had a look of fear in his eyes. "It's ok lovely I promise you are going to be fine" Harry said. "You promise" Louis asked. "Yes baby I do" Harry said. Louis nodded and walked to his car.

Everyone got in there cars and drove off. But something about Harry's driver seemed off. "Something off little brother" The man said. "Who are you" Harry asked. "You don't remember me I'm surprised" The man said. "Oh my god" Harry whispered. "Hey little bro it's me Marcel" Marcel said. "I thought you were" Harry said. "You thought I was Edward I get that" Marcel said. "How funny" Harry said sarcastically. "He's dead now thanks to you which the whole Alpha community is grateful for" Marcel said. "I'm glad" Harry said. Sweat ran down his face filled with nerves.

At the castle

As the three cars pulled up the the door of the castle a crowd of people were standing outside at the gate to see there new Leader. Harry looked at Louis and called him over.

"Baby come over here" Harry said. Louis walked over to his Alpha. He placed a kiss on his Luna's lips and once he did the crowd went wild. Harry gave one final wave and walked into the castle with his Luna and Liam.

The inside of the Castle was very roomy and has a home like approach to it. "This could be our home baby if the Government approves" Harry said. "You'll do great things for the Alphas" Louis said. "I just got word that the government is ready for you Harry and Louis you can't go in with Harry I'm sorry" Liam said. "It's ok I understand" Louis said. "I'll tell you all about it baby I promise" Harry said pressing a final kiss before going into the room to meet with the ABO government.

Harry and Liam walked into the room. Once the meeting started the big doors shut right in front of Louis. Leaving him the only one in that hall.

So Louis being Louis he went exploring. Louis explored everything except the dungeon. He walked down the steps to the dungeons and what he found was unreal.

In the first cell there was a man that had a face like his Alphas. He noticed that face anywhere. He knocked on the glass and the man turned around. The man ran up and banged his hands up on the glass causing Louis to be startled.

"Scared.....good" The man said. "Who are you" Louis asked. "I'm the man who should've killed your Alpha along time ago" The man said.

Who could it be

Enjoy xoxo xoxo

Enjoy