55

Harry's pov

Noon the evacuation of Ridge Port took place. Our trucks rolled filled with Alpha soldiers. "Attention people of Ridge Port, we come in Peace, we mean no harm we want to take you to safety" I said. The Alpha soldiers began to help evacuate people.

"Edward go with the bomb squad I'll stay here with the Alpha soldiers" I said. Edward went off with the bomb squad, "Alright men this is how it's going to work, put the bombs around the castle, and around anything containing any Antis" I said. "Sir there's bodies in that building" Ethan said. "Show me" I asked.

Edwards pov

Following Ethan into the brick building, entering the building my heart raced as I saw a rotting dead Lanai on the floor. "Edward, Edward,Edward" Ethan said. "Hmm" I said. "Do you know that girl" Ethan asked. "She used to be my wife, until Dean killed her" I said. "Will get our revenge that's why we're blowing this shit whole up" Ethan said.

"What did this place used to be" Ethan asked. "This place used to be used as a hospital back in the 1830's, it was shut down in the 1900's another doctor opened up the place but failed the doctor was running illegal tests on women at the time, now here it remains untouched and a dying place for sick and injured Omegas" I said.

"Wow how do you know all that" Ethan asked. "History class" I said. Getting a confused look from Ethan, "what I may be a asshole but I took my schooling seriously" I said. Flashing my flashlight around the building until I heard a faint voice coming from a far.

"Eddie" a voice said. "Who's there" I asked. "Isak" the boy said. "Isak, I'm going to get you out ok" I said. "Ok dad, and I'm not feeling so good my vision is going out" Isak said. "Ok hold on" I said. Picking up Isak and getting out of that place as fast as I could.

Looking at my son his complexion change, dirt covered his face. He looked miserable as I carried him. "Dad I want to sleep" Isak said. "No don't sleep you can sleep when we get you to a doctor keep your eyes open" I said. "Ok dad" Isak said.

"Harry help my son is in trouble we need a doctor" I said. "Ok follow me, Fletcher your in charge" Harry said. "Yes sir" Fletcher said. Following behind my brother showing up to a hospital in north Manchester. "Help someone my son is very sick" Edward said.

A team of Nurses ran over to us one with a gurney, "what's his name" Andrew asked. "Isak" I said. "He's going to be alright" Andrew said. Wheeling my son away on the gurney.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile back at Ridge Port,FLETCHERS POV

Continuing to look for people, Looking around Ridge Port was a sad sight to see, People living in fear of there leader. I grew up here in this town, now i can't even recognize it.

A door opened as i walked past it, looking around at what sources i had to throw at the door, Finding a rock, And tossing it at the door. Opening the door, to see a pitch black room, Sunlight crept in as i held the door open wider. "Hello, My name is Fletcher i'm apart of the Alpha Army i'm not going to hurt you, If there's anyone there come into the light" I said.

Two little boys made there way into the light, "Your not going to hurt us" One said. "Yes i'm getting you two out of here" I said. "You promise" The boy said. "Promise, Now what are your names" I asked. "I'm Tommy and I'm Alex" the boys said. "Nice to meet you now we should probably go now" I said.

"Blythe take these kids London and then to social services" I said. Sending the kids along with Blythe while I stayed back.

An hour later Harry showed up at the base, "Alrighty now how's the evacuation going" Harry asked. "Everyone's out sir except Dean he's still in the Anti building" I said. "Good work Fletcher now take them back to London" Harry said. "I'm staying here, Blythe and Holm will take them" I said. "I'll be fine" Harry said. "I'm still staying sir" I said.