43

Midnight

Harry's pov

*BANG*

Getting up quickly I grabbed a gun that was hidden in my sock drawer. Minutes later more gun shots were fired along with screams of tire sped away on the street. Rushing outside to only getting a glimpse of the car. But sadly I didn't get the glimpse of the license plate.

"Alpha what happened" Luna asked. "Some asshole was shooting at our house" I said. Looking at my Luna I could tell something was bothering him. He looked at me and then walked inside without saying a 'I love you' or a kiss.

Following him inside "Luna where are you" I asked. I checked everywhere until I walked into our room. What I saw broke my heart a bit because i hated when I saw my Luna cry. "What's got you down Luna" I asked. "I'm just scared about all the threats" Luna said. "It's ok Luna" I said. "What if it's not I don't want our kids getting shot at by people who hate there father I don't want them living here daddy I want them safer" Luna said.

"I understand" I said. "Do you really because Violet tells me things about the things her friends tell her about how people are gonna kill her father and it's so devastating that our daughter has to take that shit from her so called friends" Luna said. "Luna listen to me when I say I'm sending them away only until the threats die off and then we'll send them back here to us" I said. "There's no way I'm sending the kids alone out into the world" Luna said. "I'm sending them with Fletcher they trust him and he promised me to protect them with his life he's not going to let anyone hurt them and I'm sending you with them" I said.

"No no no no no no I don't want to go with out you" Luna said. Cupping his cheek I looked into his eyes tears rising from his eyes. "It's not safe for you here baby I want you and the kids to be safe for a greater good" I said. Wrapping my arms around my Luna as we cuddled. "I'm going to miss you so much daddy your my Alpha no matter what happens you'll always be my big *kiss* strong *kiss* Sexy alpha" Luna said.

A smirk crawled on my face "god I love you" I said. Kissing his lips. "And I love you more daddy" Luna said.

Enjoy xoxo xoxo and I know the chapters have been short as hell. 6k READS!!!!!!!!!! NEXT STOP 10k