59

Harry's pov

The next day I was called over to the Omega district. "David" I said. "Yes sir" David said. "Bring the car around front and would you like to go to the Omega district" I asked. "Of course sir" David said. "Great" I said.

Walking out of my office and immediately getting stopped by Carlisle. "Where do you think your going" Carlisle asked. "I have a meeting with the Omegas" I said. "Why the omegas you know there the lowest in the social class" Carlisle said. "Yes I'm aware of that but the omegas have needs" I said. "Needs of what exactly, needs of schools because those creatures called omegas are worthless" Carlisle said.

"Worthless" I said. "Oh no" David said. Cowering back behind his desk. "Worthless you think the Omegas are worthless, why do you think that" I asked. Silence fell in the room, Carlisle looked at me with a hint of cowardice in his eyes.

"TELL ME" I shouted. Carlisle said nothing as I looked at him. "You don't know shit about the Omegas I know because my Luna has been through hell" I said. "Get out of my sight" I said. Carlisle walked away as I fixed my hair and David helped me with my coat.

David and I walked out to the car. "Fletcher come along" I said. He gladly accepted and got into the passenger seat. "What exactly are we doing when we get there" David asked. "Were just going to look around and see the state they live in" I said. "I don't think that's a good idea sir" David said. "Why" I asked. "Because they could be afraid of us the Antis kind of scared them" David said.

Finally making it to the Omega district, No sign of darkness was near. Farms filled the area, a lady with short brown hair with a streak of grey walked up to us.

"Morgan good to see you" I said. Kissing her hand, "as of you Harry" Morgan said. "This is David my assistant, and this is Fletcher he's just here to secure my safety and he's also a friend of mine" I said. "Nice to meet you all" Morgan said.

Looking around the people looked happy with there lives. "Tell me how is life out here" I asked. "As you know we grow the crops for the Betas and Alphas our lifestyle is pretty good other than we loose people due to they get taken away to the Auction house" Morgan said. "What age do they get taken away" I asked. "10" Morgan said. "How do they return here" I asked. "They either run away or there Alphas give them up or they pass away" Morgan said.

"How does the auction house thing work" I asked. "Well the young ones get tested when there Five and the ones that get a Omega they get sent to the auction house and the ones that don't get anything are sent here to live" Morgan said. "Did my Luna live here at one point" I asked. "What's his name" Morgan asked. "Louis Tomlinson" I said. "Yes his parents gave him up when he was little was forced to go to the Auction house" Morgan said. "Why didn't you do anything" I asked. "I wasn't in power at the time" Morgan said. "Who was in power" I asked. "Derek and Nick I have to live by them and those two men still work at the Auction house to this day, day in and day out they torture innocent little Omegas" Morgan said.

"Take me to the auction house" I demanded. "I'm sorry I can't" Morgan said. "What are you hiding" I asked. "Nothing there's nothing to hide" Morgan said. Not making eye contact with me. She's lying, "why are you lying" I asked. "I'm not lying" Morgan said. "Anyone who doesn't make eye contact is lying so I'm going to ask again what are you hiding" I said. Morgan remand quiet as I asked her, "Fine if you won't tell us will go see for our selves" I said.

Walking to the Auction house Omega guards immediately rushed to the door. "Open this door" Fletcher said. "Can't do that" the guard said. "I'm in the Alpha army and I demand you to open this door"Fletcher said. "Ok" the guard said. Opening the door.

We couldn't even step in because of all the things blocking the door. "Fletcher tomorrow bring a team of people out here and start cleaning up this building" I said. Fletcher nodded, we all walked back to the car.

Getting back to the office, "That was utter madness" I said. "Agreed" David said. "Back so soon" Carlisle said. "Not in the mood" I said. Shutting the door to my office.

Sitting at my desk thinking of how my Omega grew up in those conditions. Resting my head on my desk as my door opened. Arms found there way around my waist. A smirk ran onto my face as his hands walked on my waist.

"Hi" I said. "Rough day" Luna asked. "Yeah I guess you could say that baby" I said. "Tell me how was it" Luna asked. "How could you live in those conditions" I asked. "I was young I didn't know anything" Luna said. "Well I'm glad I got you out of that place as my own" I said. "I am too daddy" Luna said. Kissing his lips, "so what are you here for" I asked. "To see you daddy and I brought Triston with me" Luna said. "Hey Triston come here buddy" I said. Picking Triston up and putting him on my lap.

"How are you treating your dad" I asked. "Good daddy" Triston Said. "That's good buddy" I said. "Triston did something very bad today that I wasn't pleased about" Luna said. "What did you do buddy" I asked. "I bit someone" Triston said. "Who was it" I asked. "Daddy" Triston said. "You bit papa that's not nice you never bite your papa" I said. "I'm sorry papa" Triston said. "It's ok buddy but we can't be biting people ok" Luna said. "Do you understand" I asked. Triston nodded, "good now let's go home" I said.

Getting back to the house reporters were outside the gates. They must've found out about what happened at the Omega district today.

"Daddy why are there reporters outside" Luna asked. "I may have yelled at the Omega leader and word must've gotten out" I said. "There not going to take me away are they" Luna asked. "No god no your mine and they know that" I said.

Enjoy xoxo xoxo and comment and vote, see y'all on Thursday 😜✌🏻