44

NO ONES POV

The next morning Harry, Louis, Violet, Tristan, Fletcher all headed to the train station. The kids were tired since it was a hour long trip to the train station and it's also 5:30 Am. Which means the kids are extremely cranky. "Papa why do we have to leave home" Violet asked. "Uncle Marcel is taking care of you" Harry said. "Uncle Marcel yay" Violet said. "Be on your best behavior for him and Fletcher" Harry said. Violet nodded made funny faces at Tristan. Tristan giggled and clapped his hands at the faces Violet was making.

While Harry and Louis talked over things. "Be safe and don't fuck shit up ok" Louis said. Harry smirked and hugged his Luna. "Ok baby I promise" Harry said. "You promise what" Louis asked. "That I won't fuck shit up" Harry said. Louis gave Harry a smile and kissed his lips. "Good daddy" Louis said.

Minutes later the train started boarding. "ALL ABOARD" the conductor shouted. "Well looks like I'll be seeing you guys soon I love you all so much even you Fletcher" Harry said. Fletcher smirked a bit and headed towards the train. "Thanks mate" Fletcher said.

Fletcher Violet and Tristan all boarded the train. With Louis and Harry still on the dock, "keep me updated" Louis asked. Harry nodded "of course I will baby" Harry said. Kissing Louis head and hugged him one last time. "Tell the kids I love them" Harry whispered. "I will and I love you so much" Louis said. "I love you too baby" Harry said. "Awe now now lovebirds come along" Fletcher said. "I guess he's right huh" Louis said. Louis pulled away from the hug and grabbed his bag and walked on the train.

Harry's pov

After Luna and the kids left it was time to get stuff done. So I was in meeting after meeting about how the threats were getting worse. Thank god Luna or the kids weren't here I'm so thankful there safe.

About an hour into working chaos broke out in the east wing. Running out to seeing guards were arguing with a servant or someone. So walking over I pushed some guards out of the way. "Excuse Me" I said. Pushing past guards until I was upfront.

Confusion rushed to my mind as I looked at the person who was sitting on the floor with blood rushing out of them.

"Edward" I said.

"Surprise" Edward said.

"Take him to the infirmary he looks bad and that stitching looks infected" I said. The guards nodded and picked Edward up and walked to the infirmary.

Following the guards to the infirmary I had so many questions on why the hell my brother was alive. Once we reached the infirmary I was not aloud past that point so I had to wait to see my so called undead brother.

One hour later

"Why the hell are you still alive" I asked. "Wow little brother finally showing a dark side I like it" Edward said. I rolled my eyes with annoyance. "TELL ME" I yelled. Edwards eyebrows jumped up as his eyes went wide. "I was found by Lanai and she stitched me up and locked me in the dungeon I've been there since then" Edward said. "Bullshit Lanai is Luna's friend" I said. "You don't know what I know about her" Edward said.

"What do I not know" I asked. "Darkness" Edward said. "Darkness" I asked. "She's grown Darker she's no longer the sweet and innocent girl that Louis knows" Edward said. "How has she grown Darker" I asked. "What is this 21 questions damn" Edward said. "Just answer the damn question" I said. "She learned how to play the part of a Anti she's a Anti now even though she's a Omega which is completely insane but she's convinced them that she's an Alpha that's Anti Omega" Edward said.

"Where is she now" I asked. "She's going to the only place where she was originally" Edward said. "Where might that be" I asked. "Come on little bro I don't know that much" Edward said. "Fine one more question" I asked. "You just asked it but ok go" Edward said. "You are the strongest out of the Three of us" I said. "Go on" Edward said. "We need your type of strength in our Army" I said. "So your asking me to join your little gang of fighting misfits that took down my army first and now you want me" Edward said. "Basically" I said.

"I'll do it" Edward said.

Sorry for the late update lost track of time. Enjoy xoxo xoxo