33

No ones pov

Around noon Harry put Triston down for a nap and went to pick up Violet from school. "Hey Violet how was school" Harry asked. "Good I passed my spelling test" Violet said. Harry looked at Violet with proudness. "Awesome Vi" Harry said. High fiving his daughter. "Why didn't papa come with you" Violet asked. "He had a rough morning with Triston and needed to sleep it off so I'm picking you up sound good" Harry said. Violet nodded and they walked to the car.

"Can I ask you something" Harry asked. Violet nodded while looking at her dad. "Shoot" Violet said. "Recently you know how I was away from home for a bit" I said keeping my eyes on the road. Violet nodded. "Well the people want me to be the Alpha leader I don't know what to do about that and I'm afraid to tell Your papa" Harry said. "Well I think you should do it because your a good dad for a young Alpha like me" Violet said. "I'm glad I'm a good dad for you my love" Harry said. The rest of the ride was filled with listening to music and talking about stuff and things.

The two finally got home around 1:30 after eating lunch at a local cafe Harry's choice of course. But after that it was time for him to tell Louis about the leadership position for the ABO government.

Once the car made it in the garage harry turned off the car and just waited till he had the balls to tell Louis. "Dad you have to tell Papa" Violet said. "I know love can you go get papa for me please" Harry said. Violet nodded and went inside leaving Harry alone in the car.

He rested his head on the wheel for a minute while waiting for Louis to walk out. He shut his eyes when he did he heard the car door open and close. He looked over out of the corner of his eye and lifted his head up.

"Luna I have to tell you something" Harrys said. "What is it Alphie" Louis said. "I'm going to be the new leader for the ABO government" Harry said. "What when did you decide this" Louis said. "Hear me out alright it wasn't my choice I was chosen by the Government to be the leader and I thought it was going to be tough on you since you just had Triston and-" Harry said. He was interrupted by Louis lips on his. "Your going to be a great Leader" Louis said. "I love you so much" Harry said. "I love you too daddy" Louis said. Kissing his lips once more. "What happens next Alpha" Louis asked. "Well I have to be approved by the ABO government and then that's we're we start" Harry said. "Do we have to move again" Louis asked. "Yes but we are staying in the castle" Harry said. "A princess loves her castle" Louis said. "No no baby Violet is my princess Triston is my Prince and you my baby boy are my Queen my beautiful Queen" Harry said.  Harry looked into Louis eyes and the sight of Harry made Louis blush like a mad man. "Quit making me blush" Louis said. Giggling a little Harry's hands cupped Louis cheeks looking into his eyes he found beauty beyond compare.

"Kiss me daddy" Louis said.

Did a little different went a route without povs hope you liked it and comment and vote what you want in the next chapter

Smut

Or

Fluff

Take your pic