95

Previously on My Omega
The family including Bryce all traveled to Greece for a holiday. Which was planned by Marcel I know a thoughtful Alpha am I right. Anyway the third day in Greece Bryce and Marcel get in a fight which leaves Marcel in the hospital with a broken leg. As Marcel sleeps Alison reveals that she's pregnant. The whole family knows except him. Now that Marcel is back home Alison and everyone chipped in to help break the amazing news to Marcel.

Harry

"Harry what is this about you know I can't be on my foot" Marcel said. "Keep your eyes closed trust me" I said. "I swear if this is like my 6th birthday with the paintball gun" Marcel said. "Relax we were 6 forgive forget" I said. "The nightmares" Marcel said.

"Ok get ready to open your eyes" I said. Removing my hands from his blind folded eyes. "Open" i Said. As Marcel took the blindfold off putting on his glasses. "What's all This" Marcel asked. A very happy Alison walked up to Marcel. "Marcy I don't know how to say this but I'm pregnant" Alison said. With a huge smile on her face. "Oh my god congratulations baby" Marcel said.

Marcel wrapped his arms around Alison's waist as he hugged her so tight. "My brother isn't the dad is he" Marcel asked. Alison shook her head as she giggled. "No Marcy you are" Alison said. "How long have you known" Marcel asked. "The day you got beat up" Alison said. A sad sigh left her lips at the remembrance of her alpha getting knocked out. "Don't be sad my love" Marcel said.

"I'm not sad these are happy tears I'm happy because you are my one and only who loves me" Alison said. Marcel kissed her cheek as a blush formed on her cheeks. "I love you my love" Marcel said. Cuddling Alison in his arms on the sofa.

After the celebration of Alison being pregnant we all just decided to have a family night here at the house. All of us went for a swim in the pool under the star lit sky as the moon shown making the moon light hit Louis face just right making him irresistibly beautiful.

I was to busy thinking about Louis when a ball hit my face which felt like it was going 50 Miles per hour. "Whoops sorry Dad" Isak said. "Your about to be sorry when I get you" I said. Throwing the ball back at him as a laugh escaped my lips. "You know what we should play water polo" I suggested.

"Yeah" The older Kids said. "Wait there's only two of us" Marcel said. "I'm sorry your clearly forgetting me" Alison said. "You wanna play water polo" Marcel asked. "Heck yeah I maybe pregnant but I'm not showing yet" Alison said.

The game started when Alison got in the water. Isak Violet Hanax vs Marcel Alison and I. "Ready Set Go" I shouted. Both sides swam off the wall going as fast as we could to reach the ball. Over all everyone had fun as we played polo. One thing that was missing was a omega that had a small body and the cutest eyes.

Looking around to see him sitting with Triston with his eyes closed. He looked so peaceful as the sun soaked his skin. Getting out of the pool grabbing a towel as I headed over being as quiet as I can.

Pulling over a chair to his spot I bent over and kissed his face delicately. "Daddy no im tired" Louis said. "Is that so" I asked. As he shook his head looking over at by boys I could tell they were both tired.

So I took Triston to his room for a nap. Holding him up on my hip his head rested on my shoulders with his thumb in his mouth. "Are you tired T" I asked. Triston shook his head with his eyes closed. "Well we should put you down for a nap" I said.

After putting him down for a nap I went back outside to retrieve my other baby. "Cmon my love" I said. Helping him up carrying Louis bridal style. Getting to our room to lay louis on the bed. "Will you lay with me daddy" Louis asked. "Of course I can" I said.

Feeling the bed dip as I snuggled closer to Louis pulling him close to my chest. "Did you have fun today" I asked. "I did and I'm happy for Alison" Louis said. Hearing the sadness in his voice as he turned towards me. "Everything all right" i asked.

"I want to give you a baby, daddy but I'm still scared someone's going to hurt me and take me away from you I don't want that to happen again like it did to my last baby I lost and I wanted to give you a daughter that we made that's what I was so close to giving you but then I lost her" Louis said.

Kissing his lips feeling the tears rush down his face pulling away from the kiss. Wiping the tears from his cheeks. "Stop Your crying my angel I know how much you wanted to give me a baby I won't let anything or anyone hurt you" I said. "You mean that" Louis said. "Of course I do" I said.

Pecking a kiss on his lips before he fell asleep. "I love you" I whispered. "I love you too alphie" Louis said. Hearing that name made me remember the first day I kissed him the first day he actually let me kiss him but most importantly the first day I ever saw him. I knew I would protect him care for him and love him.

Enjoy xoxo comment and vote