69

Edwards pov

Sitting alone in my room is what I loved doing it kept me sane. Along with thinking about Lanai, it's something I did often. I miss her so much I wish I could see her now. Does she miss me as much as I miss her.

"Do you miss me Lanai" I asked. A ghostly version of Lanai came into my room. "Yes I miss you everyday my love" Lanai said. She still looked the same with her gorgeous skin, brown eyes and her hair had the prettiest curls. "Why can't I come with you I want us to be together again" I said.

Lanai cupped my cheek as she looked into my eyes. "Will be together again soon my love I promise" Lanai said. "When I want to be with you now" I said. Feeling her lips on mine one last time before she vanished again leaving me alone in the cold dark world.

-----------------------------
Harry's pov

I woke up with my beautiful Luna once more. Oh and In case you were wondering Carlisle thing he got arrested along with his son. Anyway back to the real topic Larry love making.

"Good morning baby" I said. Kissing his shoulder, "hi daddy" Luna said tiredly. "How'd you sleep" I asked. "Good" Luna said. "I have a little surprise for you and the kids" I said. "What is it daddy" Luna asked. "andremo in Italia" I said. "Your talking in Italian is that a hint daddy" Luna asked. "sì" I said. "Tell me daddy please" Luna asked. "andremo in Italia mia cara" I said. "Are we going to Italy daddy" Luna asked. "si Mio caro" I said. "I love you so much daddy" Luna said. "ti voglio bene" I said kissing his lips. "I love it when you talk Italian daddy" Luna said. "sono contento di fare il bambino" I said. Continuing to kiss my beautiful Luna.

Enjoy xoxo xoxo next stop Italy 🇮🇹 comment and vote see y'all on Tuesday. Get ready for the 'Styles take Italy'. Do y'all like Italian harry yes or no