24

Harry's pov

Inching farther and farther from my Omega as the train moved was the hardest thing I had to do. I knew how hard this would be for me and our family. Especially for our children. I would hate to not be at the birth of my child. Which I promised my Omega I would. Hopefully this war won't hold me back from the people that I love most. Violet, Little one, and my dearest Louis I'll be back soon I promise.

Walking around the train I found a little Parlor filled with tables and classy music. This place looked ravishingly nice but strange in a way. I took a seat in a chair pulling out my journal. What can't a man not write. Anyway I didn't know what I wrote in my journal for say I just sat there listening to the mindless chatter of the other men.

Looking around I saw a familiar face. Bryce and his cigarettes. Bryce walked over to me and sat down. "Mind if I sit here" Bryce asked. "Not at all" I said. Bryce sat down and lit his cigarette. Blowing the smoke out of his lungs towards my face.

"What are you writing in that book" Bryce asked. Shutting the book on sight. "Nothing just thoughts and ambitions of mine" I said. "Ambitions" Bryce asked. "Yeah ambitions" I said. Bryce took a hit again and blew the smoke out and sat up. "Tell me what are these ambitions you have locked up in your book they must be important enough to not tell" Bryce said. "Well if you want to know so damn bad what my ambitions are then I'll tell them Savvy" I said. "If you must I'm not forcing you into telling your ambitions" Bryce said. I rolled my eyes as smoke hit my face leaving me filled with disgust. "I'm not going to tell you any of my ambitions" I said. Getting up and walking away.

"How's Violet" Bryce asked. I turned around and gave him a confused look. "Why do you care" I asked. "Well if you must know she is my daughter" Bryce said. "Your daughter" I said. "Yes I see now she has a better life with you two taking care of her" Bryce said. "I mean you can see her anytime you want to" I said. "I'm fine I mean I wasn't meant to be a father anyways and I was always fucking up with Ronnie and she kicked me out of the house a lot so I just left the picture" Bryce said. "Don't blame your self" I said. "How could I not blame my self I'm a fucked up person living in a fucked up world and watching my child that I walked out on be raised by two great men who would be better fathers than a fuck up like me any day" Bryce said. "Your not a fuck up Bryce and plus there's way more fuck ups out there who are worse" I said. "I just want a better life for Vi" Bryce said. "A better life she'll get I promise" I said. Bryce got up and hugged me leaving tear stains on my shirt. "Thank you" Bryce said. "No problem mate" I said.

Around Noon the train stopped no one knows why or where. "Everybody off" Jones said. "Why" I asked. "Sergeants orders" Jones said. "Sergeant who even is this sergeant" Bryce asked. Stepping off the train. And running into a body. "I'm this Sergeant and you
shall address me as Sergeant Maxwell" Maxwell said. "Well Maxwell it's nice to meet you I'm Bryce" Bryce said. "I don't give a shit what your name is Boy" Maxwell said. "Ok well I do and it's a proper introduction sir" Bryce said. "A proper introduction you say well I'm sorry let me Properly introduce myself" Maxwell said.

Maxwell shot me a look to step back and I did without any circumstances. "A proper introduction you want a proper introduction you shall get" Maxwell said. "That's more like it" Bryce said. "I'm Maxwell and you shall not be a smart ass in this camp you hear me boy I may look tough but I have a high school education and nothing else you got me" Maxwell said. Pushing Bryce into the mud. "I got you sir" Bryce said. Maxwell pulled Bryce back up and grabbed him by his shirt. "I'm glad we see eye to eye" Maxwell said. Maxwell threw Bryce back on the ground and walked off.

"Styles walk with me" Maxwell said. I don't want to get what Bryce got so I followed Maxwells orders. "Yes sir" I asked. "Enough with that sir bullshit call me Kyle" Maxwell said. "Kyle" I said. "That's it" Maxwell said. "What's the reason behind this Kyle" I asked. "Reason behind what beating up Bryce well he's a smart ass and smart asses get beatings that's how the world works kid" Maxwell said. "Interesting" I said. "Rest up kid tomorrow's going to be one hell of a day" Maxwell said. "What's tomorrow" I asked. "The worst day of your fucking life that's what" Maxwell said.

Enjoy xoxo xoxo

Thoughts on Maxwell yay or Nae I like him what about you